• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice Shitty Lawn Stupid

Forum Clout
The Human Garbage Show

More information regarding Nana's flagrant disregard for South Carolina law. The authorities in Greenville really ought to be aware of the tweeting faggot's blithe disregard for his new home and his Greenville neighbors.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_9157.jpeg

Fucking retard. I hope he gets MJ’d and his nappy fro goes up in flames.

Forum Clout
Nana Cue-mia...the face of modern "conservatism". A racist alcoholic pedophile, a domestic abuser, a traffic scofflaw, with zero regard for his community or his neighbors, giddily tweeting about burning garbage in his backyard like a nigger standing around a burning trash barrel in some ghetto shithole. The fine citizens of Greenville deserve to know what sort of inhuman ghoul has taken up residence there, and how little he cares about them or their quiet little town. Making his few remaining days as miserable as possible for him will make everything this forum has ever done well worth the effort.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Nana Cue-mia...the face of modern "conservatism". A racist alcoholic pedophile, a domestic abuser, a traffic scofflaw, with zero regard for his community or his neighbors, giddily tweeting about burning garbage in his backyard like a nigger standing around a burning trash barrel in some ghetto shithole. The fine citizens of Greenville deserve to know what sort of inhuman ghoul has taken up residence there, and how little he cares about them or their quiet little town. Making his few remaining days as miserable as possible for him will make everything this forum has ever done well worth the effort.
Imagine the goal of “making it” and achieving “The American dream” being ….BURNING TRASH IN YOUR EMPTY BACKYARD. It is utterly unbelievable how big of a nigger he is, because even actual black people don’t do this shit. Every single neighbor of his knows what kind of dude he is. I’m generalizing a bit but the South is like that. Wave hello in the morning then text your neighbors on Nextdoor complaining about the loud negro next to you who screams into the night, has garbage fumes wafting from his home, and flies his fucking drone around while trekking through peoples backyards.

Forum Clout
Imagine the goal of “making it” and achieving “The American dream” being ….BURNING TRASH IN YOUR EMPTY BACKYARD. It is utterly unbelievable how big of a nigger he is, because even actual black people don’t do this shit. Every single neighbor of his knows what kind of dude he is. I’m generalizing a bit but the South is like that. Wave hello in the morning then text your neighbors on Nextdoor complaining about the loud negro next to you who screams into the night, has garbage fumes wafting from his home, and flies his fucking drone around while trekking through peoples backyards.
His reason for burning his garbage is the funniest part. It's "unpleasant" to break down his boxes and put them in a tidy pile for pickup. He literally cannot dispose of his own household trash without getting "bored", whiny, and pissy about it. Everything always has to be amusing, entertaining, and fun for the overgrown gay wop. The greasy closet queen almost died, and the experience didn't shift his perspective even one iota. Unless he's doing whatever he feels like, whenever he feels like doing it, he's totally miserable.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
Yeah this pretty funny to see. Sure, this look is common around a newly-built rural lot, but again, how long after the house was built did he actually move in?

He bought in a weird area of tract homes that I'm sure some shithead realtor advertised as a "ranch." Others have mentioned it ad nauseam but it's not a matter of if his house will flood but when.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Jesus Christ his property sucks. And THAT'S his fire pit? That's the fucking Tomlinson Special. I'd think he'd have like a big, level cobblestone area where you could sit around like a big bonfire pit. Not some little dinky piece of shit sitting in the middle of the grass on the side of a hill.

I live near Vegas, and they're building houses out here like it's going out of style. When the house is finished, the back yard is just dirt. I am not aware of any builders who bother to finish the back yard.

So this turns into a giant dick-swinging contest, where everyone in the entire country is always trying to make the most elaborate and ostentatious back yard. I know a dude who literally spent close to half a million on his back yard.

If anyone dared to have a backyard like Cumia's, I generally think the HOA would fine them every single week until they make it "presentable." Not just the awfulness of that fire pit, but the complete lack of investment in the back yard in general. It just looks like a trailer park or a cheap campground.

Lighting garbage on fire is just the cherry on top.