• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice Shitty Lawn Stupid

Forum Clout
IMG_8556.jpeg

I hope he doesn’t burn that pallet. It’s got the makings of a great lawn chair.

Forum Clout
Hilarious that breaking down and bundling boxes are such hard work for him. He would have been done faster than burning them in that tiny pit.
Nana must have discovered that the trash collectors won't take his empty boxes unless they're broken down and neatly stacked, and wouldn't take the pallet with the daily trash either. And this angered Nana, who decided to defiantly burn the trash instead, rather than submit to the overreach of "the government". I hope that when he burns the pallet, one of the nails pops and takes out his eye.

Forum Clout
Is that Stuttering Jaahnn?
View attachment 198960
Yes. He's one of the few "celebrities" who would still speak to Nana after he got fired and Nana used him and his famous name to get people to watch his new Compound show. Now he shits on Stuttering John with his turtle-faced prostitute with those ballwashing kikes from "Who Are These Podcasts".

Does Dave Smith still talk to Nana? He's much bigger than Compound Media right now.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Nana must have discovered that the trash collectors won't take his empty boxes unless they're broken down and neatly stacked, and wouldn't take the pallet with the daily trash either. And this angered Nana, who decided to defiantly burn the trash instead, rather than submit to the overreach of "the government". I hope that when he burns the pallet, one of the nails pops and takes out his eye.
Burning pallets is risky too. If its treated it could be toxic.

Forum Clout
You nailed it. He didn't choose to do this instead of putting it by the curb. The trash guys left it there on trash day and he grumbled "sister's cunt" and "niggers" as he hauled all of that shit from the curb to his back yard to defiantly burn it.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
FN's won't assimilate to our civilized society!