• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice Shitty Lawn Stupid

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5138.jpeg

Forum Clout
“Guys enjoy burning stuff”

Wow Anthony thank you for your manly insight that most men learn at the age of 6.
"So when will I get my insurance check for the fire that destroyed my home?"

"Just a few more questions, Mr. Cue-mia. Is that some sort of fire pit in your yard?"

"Oh, yes, breaking down cardboard boxes and throwing them away makes me sad, so I burned them out there."

"Oh, I see. Claim denied, nigger."

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ his property sucks. And THAT'S his fire pit? That's the fucking Tomlinson Special. I'd think he'd have like a big, level cobblestone area where you could sit around like a big bonfire pit. Not some little dinky piece of shit sitting in the middle of the grass on the side of a hill.
He’s coping so fucking hard. He used to have the exact firepit you’re describing right next to his inground pool, dinosaur, grill set up, and outhouse.

Now he has to pretend to be in love with his shitty make shift burn pit because “Look! I don’t get the cops called on me when I do this! Ignore my big empty barren yard I can’t fill because I have no disposable income!”

Forum Clout
Funny that he is complaining and implying he couldn't do this in New York. You can. The trick is to not live in a shithole like Long Island, in a silly neighborhood full of McMansions that take up 90% of your lot's footprint and are all on top of each other. People who want freedom buy property.
Is burning trash legal in SC?

A: Vegetative debris, including limbs, leaves, and grass clippings can be burned. If it grows on your property, you can burn it. Q: What items cannot be legally burned? A: You cannot burn household garbage, plastics, shingles, tires, lumber, rubber, or anything other than plant growth that originates on the site.

As usual, the conservative firebrand has no regard for the law at all. We may need to notify the authorities in Greenville, and call attention to this nigger scofflaw.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You should tell me the name of that police station you went to for your statement

It was in Nassau county at a "safe place" for victims of DV. That's where the DT worked. No road access, you had to get there through a parking lot. Are you still implying this didn't happen? What's the reason to lie about it, really. You'd rather believe I'm a liar, than somebody to make a witness statement on behalf of a molestation victim. Insane.

Forum Clout
Is burning trash legal in SC?

A: Vegetative debris, including limbs, leaves, and grass clippings can be burned. If it grows on your property, you can burn it. Q: What items cannot be legally burned? A: You cannot burn household garbage, plastics, shingles, tires, lumber, rubber, or anything other than plant growth that originates on the site.

As usual, the conservative firebrand has no regard for the law at all. We may need to notify the authorities in Greenville, and call attention to this nigger scofflaw.
The Human Garbage Show