• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Neurotic, paranoid and disobedient. A Danny Ross super cut.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I already said -- two people on staff would have been sufficient.

How.

Opie was too inept to run his own board aside from mic levels. Do you understand that? We needed a whole separate person, full time, to do what Opie should have been doing since day one.

Two. Phone calls are/were a thing. Who is screening those calls? Who is answering the hotline?

Neat! There's your two people, who are operating the entire time the show is live. Who is talking to DC. Who is greeting guests and their publicists, who is getting coffee and snacks. Who is editing audio for air in the next 30 mins?

Dude, it's OK. You don't know what it's like. You've never been there and now that media is old school. It's not a thing anymore. You were born in 2004 so I forgive you. But don't come at me like you know any of what you're talking about. You're a fucking know nothing listener. Keep listening. Like you always will. To the show I produced for a decade. Keep listening, now, to my 20 years ago.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I was meaning to ask you about Roland. Why did everyone tiptoe around him? He's way slobbier than erock or Steve but never caught half the shit they did. Also he's a cocksucker right?

Hey there, vanity account!

Are you seriously trying to ask me a legit question? How dumb exactly ARE you?

"Hey I know I've been mocking your dead father for a year, but can you answer me a quick Roland question?"

You're serious? LMAO....

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout

Wtf are you talking about Danny. I've never fucked with you at all.

As for my user name I've had this account for years. I thought of it one day when i was making fun of Judd Hirsch's character in the film Independence Day in a room full of my hilarious friends. I was real funny that day.

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
How.

Opie was too inept to run his own board aside from mic levels. Do you understand that? We needed a whole separate person, full time, to do what Opie should have been doing since day one.

Two. Phone calls are/were a thing. Who is screening those calls? Who is answering the hotline?

Neat! There's your two people, who are operating the entire time the show is live. Who is talking to DC. Who is greeting guests and their publicists, who is getting coffee and snacks. Who is editing audio for air in the next 30 mins?

Dude, it's OK. You don't know what it's like. You've never been there and now that media is old school. It's not a thing anymore. You were born in 2004 so I forgive you. But don't come at me like you know any of what you're talking about. You're a fucking know nothing listener. Keep listening. Like you always will. To the show I produced for a decade. Keep listening, now, to my 20 years ago.
IMG_1543.jpeg

Forum Clout

"Hey I know I've been mocking your dead father for a year, but can you answer me a quick Roland question?"

You're serious? LMAO....
Fucking retard @DannyRoss’sDeadDad is a complete different account

@DeadWithoutMyDavid is the Independence Day Reference, and was used for intern David

Now answer the goddamn question

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Fucking retard @DannyRoss’sDeadDad is a complete different account

@DeadWithoutMyDavid is the Independence Day Reference, and was used for intern David

Now answer the goddamn question

Alright, alright. You're right.

I was meaning to ask you about Roland. Why did everyone tiptoe around him? He's way slobbier than erock or Steve but never caught half the shit they did. Also he's a cocksucker right?

Guests. He had all the connects. Want big guests? Be nice to Roland. Want DeNiro to cancel at the last second? Make fun of Roland and his fatness.
'

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout

You're serious? LMAO....

Hahaha this made me laugh. Everyone point and laugh at little Danny! Hes a retard!! Hey Danny, you look so foolish!!! Haha!! Not everything is about your stupid dead dad. (Your dumb dad IS dead though. Haha!)

cachorro

Forum Clout
How.

You’re still doing the Danny bit huh

DannyRoss’sDeadDad

I’m dead and my son is a faggot. Oy vey!
Forum Clout

You're serious? LMAO....
Leave me out of this. You’re a very resentful manlet. We always loved your brother more.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I wasn't being sarcastic, lol.
I don't know why any of you try to interact honestly with Danny. He just bristles and insults people who are asking genuine questions because he's always looking for some backhanded insults. He's a miserable small (literally 5'3") cunt with typical Jew neuroses. All his responses are self serving bullshit that try to make you believe he was the only one who did anything despite the fact that nobody can remember anything he contributed.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
How.

"I was the only one who ever did anything! But also we needed the number of staff we had"

You can't even keep your various lines of bullshit consistent.