• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Neurotic, paranoid and disobedient. A Danny Ross super cut.

Forum Clout
Danny, Boq is some muslim schizophrenic who is constantly replying to other trolls here because he always takes the bait.

It's a step below Patrick Tomlinson in the lunacy. And from what I've seen, the way your posts are written, you're like 2 steps below Boq, so that's not bad. Still you write like a scorned 14 year old girl

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
How many people does it take to operate a live, morning talk show? Explain all positions and functions. Love to hear your thoughts.
I already said -- two people on staff would have been sufficient. Three would be a "nice to have." You need a guy running the board and screening calls and then another catch-all "producer" position.

This would mean fewer produced bits, but that would be fine and not missed. The best parts of O and A were shit like Jimmy talking about his childhood pranks with Patrice--stuff that had fuck all to do with the gaggle of staff in the back. The "revolutionary" thing about O and A is they pre-dated the podcast coversational format before comedy podcasts became huge. It didn't need all the trappings of a regular morning radio show and would have been better off without the huge staff. The only benefit the bloated staff brought is on-air fights.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I already said -- two people on staff would have been sufficient. Three would be a "nice to have." You need a guy running the board and screening calls and then another catch-all "producer" position.

This would mean fewer produced bits, but that would be fine and not missed. The best parts of O and A were shit like Jimmy talking about his childhood pranks with Patrice--stuff that had fuck all to do with the gaggle of staff in the back. The "revolutionary" thing about O and A is they pre-dated the podcast coversational format before comedy podcasts became huge. It didn't need all the trappings of a regular morning radio show and would have been better off without the huge staff. The only benefit the bloated staff brought is on-air fights.
It's not even hard work. Nobody did anything. The show was a garbage 2-bit Stern knockoff. I'm just here to fuck with the SFWA.
It's obvious nobody did shit on that piece of shit show. Distant 2nd place to Stern in part because the staff were useless.

Forum Clout
Hell yeah she does

be4c8853d5a75b4922e16c582e3d794b.jpg
Another child fallen victim to the trans narrative

Forum Clout
We’re stuck in the past but also BOO HOO Opie was mean to me 18 years ago! Opie made me pull tapes to try to make bits for the show! Couldn’t he tell how busy I was making fun of him behind his back to my coworkers? Can’t he see how tired I am from licking my boyfriend/boss’s asshole all night???

Unless you were 14 when this was happening, then you were a lazy shitty employee, and like all lazy shitty employees, you refuse to take any accountability whatsoever and your employment record reflects that. Christ almighty, Burr and Bobby Kelly asked you to print up a few posters for a charity show and you somehow managed to get yourself up on the cross on that one. Have you ever made money without fucking it up and blaming everyone around you??

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
Now. Does anyone have experience with AtGames Legends 4K Pinball tables? Adams Family looking mighty fine....
looks gimmicky and gay, 1up for pinball. buy a used 90s Williams pinball machine, those were the best ones.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Lmao. Bait. GO AWAY! BAITIN. I love watching you guys twist every little thing to fit your narrative. He posted!!! GOTEM! lmao. You do you homey.

Let's get back to the topic at hand.

Now. Does anyone have experience with AtGames Legends 4K Pinball tables? Adams Family looking mighty fine....

Virtual pinball? What's the point? You might as well get a real machine.

I'd prefer something from the 70s to any virtual machine. Mata Hari, Playboy. At least you get that clonk clonk.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I don't think any of the active posters could solve a TV guide crossword puzzle.
that's exactly how I decide who's fun to be around:

"can you solve a TV guide crossword puzzle? eh?!?!?" LOL

somebody with downs syndrome would sincerely be more joyful than you, keep solving those TV guide crosswords buddy, but you'll be solving them alone

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout

But all 6 were basically making minimum wage. XM didn't really care how many people were on staff as long as salaries stayed within budget.