• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana didn’t make it to work today.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It's 2023 and Geno is *still* bitching about Covid?

Who the fuck is watching a Chrissie, Geno, and Keanu show?
The only content these people have is bitching. Bitching about Covid, about Biden, about immigrants, about blacks etc. Which is fine, theres a lot of shit to bitch about in the world. But i have no idea what any of these fags like.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
The only content these people have is bitching. Bitching about Covid, about Biden, about immigrants, about blacks etc. Which is fine, theres a lot of shit to bitch about in the world. But i have no idea what any of these fags like.
You raise a good point, Suester. I don't know why any male in the process of balding like @More Worser would block off so much of their life in hating rascals and jewsters. One dimensional dopes.

Forum Clout
The original tweet has over 100 replies now. r/TACN are pissed too:

The only interaction CM gets is people complaining about how disappointing it is, how lazy Nana is and how nothing works properly.

Meanwhile the drunk old fag is laying in a bedbug-riddled $300 Manhattan hotel room, staring at the light coming through the curtains and trying to work out if it's dawn or dusk again

This made me laugh

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
I recently subscribed to Gavin’s Censored.TV and say what you will about him
Ok, he's a fat, alcoholic, degenerate, philosemitic, anti-racist, liberal faggot LARPing as a conservative. He explicitly calls himself a conservative even though he holds nothing but liberal values that are MORE left wing than what Obama ran on, and openly says he hates tradition.

Last I saw (a few months ago), he was into wearing work wear and trying to start it as a fashion trend. How original! He tried to preempt the mockery he knew he'd get, for being anything BUT blue collar, by LITERALLY SAYING OUT LOUD, "I'm not LARPing. This is an *homage.*"

He's right, you know. Wearing a costume of work clothes isn't LARPing. It's called being a giant faggot poser.

(So is spelling poser, "poseur")

Compound.tv is just edgy liberalism. AIU mocks niggers but is otherwise a libtard. Everyone else on there except Soph holds liberal values. "We hate antifa and commies as much as we hate Nazis and racists!"

LAZERBEAMZ

Forum Clout
They even have a graphic they use while they wait for him to roll in late and hungover. What a fucking slob.

View attachment 152470
il-1588x-N-3732159293-61i5.jpg

Forum Clout
Ok, he's a fat, alcoholic, degenerate, philosemitic, anti-racist, liberal faggot LARPing as a conservative. He explicitly calls himself a conservative even though he holds nothing but liberal values that are MORE left wing than what Obama ran on, and openly says he hates tradition.

Last I saw (a few months ago), he was into wearing work wear and trying to start it as a fashion trend. How original! He tried to preempt the mockery he knew he'd get, for being anything BUT blue collar, by LITERALLY SAYING OUT LOUD, "I'm not LARPing. This is an *homage.*"

He's right, you know. Wearing a costume of work clothes isn't LARPing. It's called being a giant faggot poser.

(So is spelling poser, "poseur")

Compound.tv is just edgy liberalism. AIU mocks niggers but is otherwise a libtard. Everyone else on there except Soph holds liberal values. "We hate antifa and commies as much as we hate Nazis and racists!"
I think you meant Censored.TV Also pretty sure they let Soph go.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
I think you meant Censored.TV Also pretty sure they let Soph go.
I think you’re right. I don’t watch either one, but funny how they’re both awfully jewish.

Sad about Soph, she’s brilliant. What, like Gavin and his partner can’t spare the dough? Losing a gem like that is a marketing fail on their part. Firing her is an even bigger fuckup