• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana didn’t make it to work today.

G

He took being fired and starting a business as a chance to relax instead of an opportunity to work harder (as it should have been). He could have had the most successful conservative talk show in the country - the money, connections and market timing were all there - but of course we know how that went.
The fact that Rogan likes him and seems to almost think he owes him something was a golden opportunity in itself. If he'd put out a free podcast with ads and advertised it with a couple of funny appearances on Rogan, he'd have been laughing. He really did everything wrong.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I always wondered why Nana and Gavin just never made it work together. I assumed it was because they were both bottoms, but perhaps Nana's appalling, niggerish work ethic factored into the incompatibility as well. Makes sense.
Nana is broke and needs coattails to ride. Gavin made a few bad business decisions but he always makes money. He wouldn’t partner with a black hole like nana.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Guess who couldn't make it into work today

i1LDuXb.png

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Ok, I got the insider poop on why he was a no show.
Missy Muscles caught him fumbling with his cock while watching the Disney channel, and gave him a nice shiner.
At first, nana was gonna blame it on those FUCKING NIGGERS!!!!!! but knew no one would believe him.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
I notice the only time he's not F/N posting on Twitter is when he's skipped a show and dodging the fans for the next day. He must be using his alts instead.

48361508901991252192.jpg

This ridiculous attempt at a vanity project is supposedly what keeps him moving to SC... a 42 year old orangutan, a wall-hit OF whore and her balding, alcoholic BF yet he's skipping on multiple shows a week..

He's been holed up in shitty hotels since August just because he can't accept it's all over and fucking move.

G

He got paid to go away just before the company took off. He lost out on millions.
The best guess is he got 5 mill to fuck off. Taxes, NYC place, 3 kids, alcoholism. That money is gone. He said years ago he had to borrow cash from his dad to put a down payment on the place he bought in Costa Rica. Do you think he regrets not keeping his mouth shut for another couple of years until A&E, Disney and Soros bought into Vice?

JebJoh

Forum Clout
The best guess is he got 5 mill to fuck off. Taxes, NYC place, 3 kids, alcoholism. That money is gone. He said years ago he had to borrow cash from his dad to put a down payment on the place he bought in Costa Rica. Do you think he regrets not keeping his mouth shut for another couple of years until A&E, Disney and Soros bought into Vice?
I do think that but he’ll never admit it. He does make money with his podcast, but he’d have f u money if he wasn’t such an asshole. He and nana have a lot in common.