• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana didn’t make it to work today.

Forum Clout
and still they ballwash over at r/TACN
IMG_3067.jpeg

They’re like battered wives.

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
This should prove to everybody if they haven’t already realized it that Opie was entirely right. Ok, I have to play devils advocate. Did Opie not go to the Apple meetings because he had a Blackberry? Yes. But that can be excused because he was always there on the show. Anthony was showing up drunk or not at all. And when he would show up he was shoehorning it or making it the 3 hour right wing politics show. Wouldn’t go to ad meetings. Wouldn’t meet with management. Wouldn’t even meet with their fucking AGENT to negotiate having a goddamn job. “Huh? Who gives a fuck? Don’t bother me with the fucking details! Figure it out! Call fucking Opie, I don’t know! Fuck!”

And consider how this was how he was acting when he had people to answer to, not just Opie but the goddamn corporation paying his salary. He couldn’t give less of a fuck if he were fired for incompetence and being a lazy nigger because like everything else in his life it’ll be their fault. “UGH. OK SO I SHOWED UP LATE SOMETIMES, BIG FUCKING DEAL! WHAT IS THIS AN OFFICE JOB? I GOTTA CALL OUT WHEN I’M SICK? FUCK THAT! WHEN I DID SHOW UP I WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS!”

And now we get to see what happens when he no longer has a corporation holding his feet to the fire. Instead it’s a bunch of ballwashers who would keep their subscriptions if he literally died. To anyone with a brain this would mean “Well obviously I have to start caring more so I can build this product up and grow bigger.” Not Anthony. Now he can show up late or not at all and not have any BOSSES giving him SHIT! Fucking pathetic. His only wish in life is to be a responsibility-less nigger.
Dude, you were 12 years old when Anthony got fired! Stop this madness, please.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
I recently subscribed to Gavin’s Censored.TV and say what you will about him, the guy puts out a show 5 (M-F) days a week. He does a live on Thursday night and pre-records earlier in the day for the remaining days. He does real show prep and will pre-record shows if he’s planning to be out of town. Tons of other content on there as well.

He had the best show on Compound Media, for the twenty people who listened

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
I recently subscribed to Gavin’s Censored.TV and say what you will about him, the guy puts out a show 5 (M-F) days a week. He does a live on Thursday night and pre-records earlier in the day for the remaining days. He does real show prep and will pre-record shows if he’s planning to be out of town. Tons of other content on there as well.
Ok, but can he be funny or at least entertaining on his own? When he is on Compound Censored he's Cosmo Kramer, when he is by himself, he goes back to being Michael Richards, completely void of any personality.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
Remember when he first really set up his basement studio, and Sirius told him to stop doing shows with it, and he got all upset? Of course screaming about the first amendment and shit. Now he only has his stupid little personal show to do and he can't stick to it. That prostitute that beat the shit out of him has more of a work ethic than he ever did.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Anthony is one of those dudes who went through life putting as minimal an effort to better himself. He hit the lotto because of Joe, and was actually doing "okay" because of his time with Opie. Maybe some of Opie's work ethic rubbed off? Learned to produce bits, and actually won an award.

Then, his old ways came back. Relying on his talent to carry him, but he should have known you can't do that all the time. Gotta put in work to better yourself, and it really is too late to fix that. I guess once you fall into a mindset it is hard to break away.

You reap what you sow faggot, now relish in obscurity.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He took being fired and starting a business as a chance to relax instead of an opportunity to work harder (as it should have been). He could have had the most successful conservative talk show in the country - the money, connections and market timing were all there - but of course we know how that went.
If he didnt insist on having network and renting a studio he could do his show anytime he wants from home by doing it as a podcast/youtube channel and not have so much overhead. Since he wants to be able to rant about blacks everyday and that pests would be trying to kill his channel for laughs, he is stuck trying to make this failing network afloat.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Hey leave Nana alone! The usual excuse. She did a "comedy show" on a Saturday in Las Vegas and had to fly out on Thursday. No Thursday show. The return flight was on Monday. No Monday show. There aren't a lot of flights going to NYC if you didn't know.
Is it possible to get flight equipment into the city?