• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana didn’t make it to work today.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Lazy cunt.
Screenshot_20230919_221154_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230919_221606_Samsung Internet.jpg

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
I don’t think he’s completed a full week (4 days) of shows in awhile. They even sneakily changed his start time to 4:15 and even with that buffer he cannot make it on time. He really is what he professes to hate.
They even have a graphic they use while they wait for him to roll in late and hungover. What a fucking slob.

20230824_222038.jpg

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
My membership finally expired and I made sure he didn't pull a fast one and ignore my cancel request like last time.

He's totally given up on the "network".

Their site has been broken for years. Even though it's expired it will still work. I honestly don't know how this hasn't been fixed yet this method has worked for a long time.

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
I don’t think he’s completed a full week (4 days) of shows in awhile. They even sneakily changed his start time to 4:15 and even with that buffer he cannot make it on time. He really is what he professes to hate.
Hey leave Nana alone! The usual excuse. She did a "comedy show" on a Saturday in Las Vegas and had to fly out on Thursday. No Thursday show. The return flight was on Monday. No Monday show. There aren't a lot of flights going to NYC if you didn't know.

Last edited: