• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

MY WIFE RUINED THE LAST KISS CONCERT.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
So, more pictures of Jim Norton?
If those video clips are real and not a staged spat, then its pretty clear that nikki already looks down on jimmy ( Because nikki is 6'2) and thinks jis interests are stupid. If Jimmy isnt fawning and showering him with whatever he wants then hes going to be a pain in the ass ( because hes gay) about it. I almost feel bad seeing jimmy getting taken advantage of all while he thinks everything is going great. He knew what he was getting into so Ill just watch and laugh as more of these type of complaints hopefully come out.

Toast

Forum Clout
And now you're going to make me autisticly defend Jim on this one thing. AA members are supposed to keep anonymous and not discuss the program by name. Ron Bennington doss the same thing.
You're not supposed to talk about the program? Then how do you get other people to join who need to, just say trust me? I thought the anonymous part was for people not having to be socially embarrassed by not being able to control their drinking.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
You're not supposed to talk about the program? Then how do you get other people to join who need to, just say trust me? I thought the anonymous part was for people not having to be socially embarrassed by not being able to control their drinking.
I had some nurse in the loony bin try to convince me to go to AA when I was leaving and she also made it sound like some clandestine thing. This was before I really had a drinking problem at all. That bitch seemed half retarded. The one time she took my blood it hurt really weird and made me pass out. I hated her after that. I basically became a hardcore alcoholic just to spite her.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
No, the anonymous part is for you and for everyone else. And you're not supposed to "try to get people to join"....it's turned into that because it's a cult but that's not the original concept.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
If those video clips are real and not a staged spat, then its pretty clear that nikki already looks down on jimmy ( Because nikki is 6'2) and thinks jis interests are stupid. If Jimmy isnt fawning and showering him with whatever he wants then hes going to be a pain in the ass ( because hes gay) about it. I almost feel bad seeing jimmy getting taken advantage of all while he thinks everything is going great. He knew what he was getting into so Ill just watch and laugh as more of these type of complaints hopefully come out.

You’re all idiots

Everything we know is from stories THEY are putting on their social media

It’s a reality TV show they’re putting on for us

The Viking is pretending to be a 28 year old blonde American girl

Norton is playing a faggot with a young wife

Is there reality to it? Yes, but it’s still a tv show they’re producing where they play themselves

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I bet the backing track they played too got its money worth at the concert. Joe Cumia has more credibility as a musician with his loop pedal and one man band shenanigans
I went down a KISS rabbithole from this whole thing and found out Paul "fucks men" Stanley, lip synchs his songs. Imagine paying what KISS charges and seeing a bunch of 70 year old men doing Karaoke. Of course YIMMY wants to see that. This is 10x gayer than his husband.

lowend73

Forum Clout
I went down a KISS rabbithole from this whole thing and found out Paul "fucks men" Stanley, lip synchs his songs. Imagine paying what KISS charges and seeing a bunch of 70 year old men doing Karaoke. Of course YIMMY wants to see that. This is 10x gayer than his husband.

The only contribution KISS had is that Gene helped Van Halen when they started out.

Motley Crue is the same, plenty of videos of Nikki clapping along while a bass is playing.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Yeah, I thought the anonymous part was for when you attended meetings. You don’t have to give your name or only say your first name. Everybody knows about it, so why would members have to treat it like Bohemian Grove.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout

The fact that Swisgar is into black metal makes me think that he probably had some regular dude interests at one point. Like he can probably shred the drums and do crazy crossovers in basketball and pump a shotgun with one hand.

"You wanna hear guys in face paint play music? Here's the non-fag version, Worm."

I'm not even gonna lie, that song fucking bangs. how is norton's transgender "wife" so much cooler than him