• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

MY WIFE RUINED THE LAST KISS CONCERT.

Forum Clout
At the end Nikki goes "I can't even pee in peace", referring to the Kiss poster in Jim's bathroom. But the poster is behind the toilet, meaning he's staring at it as he urinates standing up. Nice job keeping up the wife facade.
Before she started bleeding Jimmy again, that pervert was living in mid-priced hotel rooms by the airport and sucking cocks for money. Now he/she is bitching about Jimmy's decor like she's a real girl. It's just astounding how hard Jimmy will simp to keep getting that Nordic cock.

Forum Clout
1000003430.png

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
You really have to wonder what Jimmy's peers and colleagues are saying behind the scenes. There's no way they aren't privately laughing their balls off over Jimmy wildly swooning over that incredibly annoying Viking pervert.
They are probably living in fear of accidentally calling him a faggot and losing their careers over using a problematic word.
Who'll be the first one to actually come out and say it?
Opie will probably trash Jim before any of the comics do at this point. At least in public.
Nikki is my new favorite side character in this universe. A fellow brothaman dressing like a woman, fucking Jim Norton in the ass every night and humiliating him publicly. He’s living my best life minus the dresses and make up.
Viking Prince Alan is like a living breathing avatar of vengeance for this forum. Sodomizing Norton daily and trashing his KISS posters.

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
This thing particularly bothers me because it looks exactly like my buddy Travis dressed as a woman. Every time I see a picture of it I want to drive to his house, beat the shit out of him amd be like "ARE YOU MARRIED TO JIM NORTON, MOTHERFUCKER??"
I read the first sentence, saw “Travis” and immediately looked at the Username to see if a gay Jew wrote it. Surprisingly I was wrong.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I appreciate that he posted his frustration. I thought he would pretend it didnt bother him. I dont think this is going to last too long. Once Nikki starts talking shit about ozzy it will be a deal breaker. Nikki guilt tripping him into going out to eat afterwards even though he just wanted to go and eat almonds. I bet thats an everyday thing. His house is full of memrobila and keepsakes. Its like the only thing he treasures and nikki is shitting all over it.

1701670263352.png

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I appreciate that he posted his frustration. I thought he would pretend it didnt bother him. I dont think this is going to last too long. Once Nikki starts talking shit about ozzy it will be a deal breaker. Nikki guilt tripping him into going out to eat afterwards even though he just wanted to go and eat almonds. I bet thats an everyday thing. His house is full of memrobila and keepsakes. Its like the only thing he treasures and nikki is shitting all over it.

View attachment 169084
They've hung out with Sharon and Ozzy which just tickles my ribs Parkinson's drug addled old Ozzy trying to be woke around it while his wife's either changing face cackles the moment they are gone