• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

MY WIFE RUINED THE LAST KISS CONCERT.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I’m more shocked he married someone who drinks.
IIRC, he has said in the past that he doesn’t mind it if his “date” was drinking while hanging out with him, but you see his reaction to Artie passing that beer to Nana, you hear about how one edible sent him into convulsions and had to step out to call his sponsor to talk him off the ledge. He’s what we’ve known all along: a passive-aggressive faggot who will literally do anything for dick, including, but not limited to, marrying someone who has one.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
He really loses his "girl" voice when out of breath

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
IIRC, he has said in the past that he doesn’t mind it if his “date” was drinking while hanging out with him, but you see his reaction to Artie passing that beer to Nana, you hear about how one edible sent him into convulsions and had to step out to call his sponsor to talk him off the ledge. He’s what we’ve known all along: a passive-aggressive faggot who will literally do anything for dick, including, but not limited to, marrying someone who has one.
IIRC Norton is a “man” of zero convictions or morals. A worm if you will.

Forum Clout
1000003438.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Lmao I assumed "she" hated KISS because she'd rather be listening to Britney Spears or something. Dark throne. Lol. She hates KISS because she has more legit taste in metal than Jim. That's fucking hilarious to me. Jim's like "metal is my life, babe" and this dude's like "you don't even listen to metal, poseur."

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Lmao I assumed "she" hated KISS because she'd rather be listening to Britney Spears or something. Dark throne. Lol. She hates KISS because she has more legit taste in metal than Jim. That's fucking hilarious to me. Jim's like "metal is my life, babe" and this dude's like "you don't even listen to metal, poseur."
Kiss and ozzy are to metal as sesame Street is to a snuff film.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

The fact that Swisgar is into black metal makes me think that he probably had some regular dude interests at one point. Like he can probably shred the drums and do crazy crossovers in basketball and pump a shotgun with one hand.

"You wanna hear guys in face paint play music? Here's the non-fag version, Worm."

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Its funny how Jimmy was trying to act like he wasnt bothered and having a good time during the concert but inside he was motherfucking nikki.
Its funny how on the show after the marriage Norton was trying to explain how in a marriage he’s learning you have to accept the tastes of the other person. Guess Nikki isn’t as understanding.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Its funny how on the show after the marriage Norton was trying to explain how in a marriage he’s learning you have to accept the tastes of the other person. Guess Nikki isn’t as understanding.
I thought it was a difference in taste like when I had to learn to deal with Keeping Up With The Kardashians being on the TV at all times, but it's not. He's just getting bullied by a guy in his own house. Literally getting alpha dogged by a tranny. Alan's not like "KISS is too loud and scary" he's like "This shit is fucking gay. I don't even want to see these old kikes' faces anymore, get rid of this shit. Now. I'm gonna listen to Cephalic Carnage to blast the faggy KISS garbage out of my ears, don't fucking bother me."

Last edited:

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Hopefully he starts listening to Burzum and gets an “idea”.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I thought it was a difference in taste like when I had to learn to deal with Keeping Up With The Kardashians being on the TV at all times, but it's not. He's just getting bullied by a guy in his own house. Literally getting alpha dogged by a tranny. Alan's not like "KISS is too loud and scary" he's like "This shit is fucking gay. I don't even want to see these old kikes' faces anymore, get rid of this shit. Now. I'm gonna listen to Cephalic Carnage to blast the faggy KISS garbage out of my ears, don't fucking bother me."
I hope one day Jimmy comes home from work and all his memorabilia is thrown out and replaced with whatever gay shit nikki prefers.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Lynn had Jimmy pegged way back when. I’m not sure if the “dry drunk” part is real but he’s got the worm on his depravity and homosexuality.

Also brings out Jim’s weird habit of treating AA like it’s a secret society.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
1) this was all a bit for Jim to show the “cutesy” experience of your wife not GETTING your cool dude interests. It’s edited and put together exactly for the effect of “women, right?!” There is no way this is actually causing a rift or he wouldn’t have made that video.

2) Prince Alan responded exactly how an “attractive” 28 year old blonde would to her 60 year old boyfriend taking her to see kiss. A+ LARPing by Alan here, verisimilitude on point

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1) this was all a bit for Jim to show the “cutesy” experience of your wife not GETTING your cool dude interests. It’s edited and put together exactly for the effect of “women, right?!” There is no way this is actually causing a rift or he wouldn’t have made that video.

2) Prince Alan responded exactly how an “attractive” 28 year old blonde would to her 60 year old boyfriend taking her to see kiss. A+ LARPing by Alan here, verisimilitude on point
It does feel like a bit but I want to believe.