• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

MY WIFE RUINED THE LAST KISS CONCERT.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Kill yourselfster.

Or just ignore my posts, you thread ruining cunt. But like the rest of you, you just CAN'T. Addicts.

"Hnnnggggghhhh Danny.... just.... made a post....hnnnNnnNnNngggHhHhHHhhuhhh.....

People rot from the inside out': lethal ...

I want to see people talking about Jim marrying a man and bringing them to a KISS concert. Stop making it about YOU.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He really was dropping the feminine voice in that video. Can't imagine what he sounds like hungover at 7am.

Something about this video was the tipping point for me. It's back to just being incredibly creepy instead of comedic.
Something about the repeated, slurred "I'm so excited" definitely had a creepy, sex-trafficked freak vibe to it.

The part when he's angrily talking about a cashier ignoring him or whatever is fucking scary. This guy is going to break Jim's orbital bone eventually.

Forum Clout
Hold on, hold on, hold on!

At the end Nikki goes "I can't even pee in peace", referring to the Kiss poster in Jim's bathroom. But the poster is behind the toilet, meaning he's staring at it as he urinates standing up. Nice job keeping up the wife facade.

View attachment 169046
Kiss poster above the toilet is the funniest thing jim norton has done in a decade.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I think it's better to die alone, then whatever this is.
100%. The first time I saw a tranny it was in some outlet mall. I was probably like 12 and I went to go to the washroom by myself. I saw some old guy with long hair and big fake tits go into the bathroom before me and I was like "fuck no" and just power walked back to my parents. It scared me. I was like "regular, well adjusted dudes don't get big fake honkers so this guy is clearly a murderous mentally ill freak and will obviously rape me and chop me up if I don't get to my dad right away." Like there was NO doubt in my mind that a tranny would kill a child. That's still pretty much how I feel. I would be afraid that eventually this freak would snap and kill me. Jim Norton should be afraid of this guy and it's retarded that he isn't. He's a small, weak man. He's fucked if "she" ever gets physical with him. He might as well buy a chimp or an alligator or something and fuck that until it kills him instead.

I've always said I'm not homophobic because fags don't scare me. I can safely say I am transphobic. I don't trust them and they scare me. It's like bats. If I saw one just flying by outside I'd be like "whatever" but if there was one in my house I'd be like "Oh my God, somebody please kill this fucking thing, get it away from me."

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Hold on, hold on, hold on!

At the end Nikki goes "I can't even pee in peace", referring to the Kiss poster in Jim's bathroom. But the poster is behind the toilet, meaning he's staring at it as he urinates standing up. Nice job keeping up the wife facade.

View attachment 169046
Jims wife doesn’t have to put the seat back down. Checkmate, straightsters.