Kanye West is a legend. This thread shall honour him.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
you got a dog in this fight wyzzberg?
1670201996445.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Sharpton isn’t even a plant he’s an out an out FBI informant. Everybody knows that. Probably Jesse, too. As for Farrakhan who knows. I could think either way considering the fact that he’s still alive but also considered more a crazy fringe element (worse than death) than anything.
Yeah Farrakhan is always a “touchy” subject when brought up by black people when it comes to social issues (I’ve seen some activists use the cliche “unpack” when discussing him) but somehow he still has power. They purposely buried a photo of Obama meeting Farrakhan until he was out of office because they knew it would hurt him among Jewish voters. I think at the most they took Farrakhan’s blue check away on twitter yet he says things Jews are termites etc.

I think they just hope nobody mentions him and then they don’t have to come out against him. I remember he was on stage for Aretha Franklins funeral sitting next to Bill Clinton and many news outlets were making sure they cropped Farrakhan out of frame.

G

Yeah Farrakhan is always a “touchy” subject when brought up by black people when it comes to social issues (I’ve seen some activists use the cliche “unpack” when discussing him) but somehow he still has power. They purposely buried a photo of Obama meeting Farrakhan until he was out of office because they knew it would hurt him among Jewish voters. I think at the most they took Farrakhan’s blue check away on twitter yet he says things Jews are termites etc.

I think they just hope nobody mentions him and then they don’t have to come out against him. I remember he was on stage for Aretha Franklins funeral sitting next to Bill Clinton and many news outlets were making sure they cropped Farrakhan out of frame.
He’s a nimble one Louis is if he’s not in fact a glowie.