Kanye West is a legend. This thread shall honour him.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Screenshot_20221202-202416_rif is fun.jpg

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Apparently the mods are banning anyone who defends him for hate speech. Can't even defend him on his own subreddits
This might be the most interesting time in 100 years. We have the history of the Nazi’s, and for years people didn’t understand how a people could be so brainwashed for years. Now we see brainwashing en masse as it’s happening. It’s really not hard to see how Hitler was so successful.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
This might be the most interesting time in 100 years. We have the history of the Nazi’s, and for years people didn’t understand how a people could be so brainwashed for years. Now we see brainwashing en masse as it’s happening. It’s really not hard to see how Hitler was so successful.
I agree, brother. Jewish power is being called out, and NPS is returning.

What a time to be alive. Consider yourself fortunate to exist at the same time as the Hulkster.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
The fact that the Biden Administration felt the need to clarify that the Holocaust happened is some of the most convincing evidence I've ever seen that it didn't. Nobody needs to hear our 80 year old president's hot takes on Kanye's public meltdown. It's the equivalent of him commenting on Britney Spears' nude selfies, the only difference being offended Jews. Just say nothing, retards.

Screenshot_20221203-160045_Brave.jpg