Kanye West is a legend. This thread shall honour him.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
The fact that the Biden Administration felt the need to clarify that the Holocaust happened is some of the most convincing evidence I've ever seen that it didn't. Nobody needs to hear our 80 year old president's hot takes on Kanye's public meltdown. It's the equivalent of him commenting on Britney Spears' nude selfies, the only difference being offended Jews. Just say nothing, retards.

View attachment 81596
Really makes ya think, huh?

G

1670089509010043.png

Screenshot_20221203-165801_Gallery.jpg

CuntFucker .

#1 Poster
The fact that the Biden Administration felt the need to clarify that the Holocaust happened is some of the most convincing evidence I've ever seen that it didn't. Nobody needs to hear our 80 year old president's hot takes on Kanye's public meltdown. It's the equivalent of him commenting on Britney Spears' nude selfies, the only difference being offended Jews. Just say nothing, retards.

View attachment 81596
It's amazing how Biden manages to be more distasteful than Trump.

Will Tate

Oven March

View attachment 81596
You don't honestly think these are composed and posted by Biden himself instead of some danger-haired White House staffer while Joe wanders around mumbling and messing himself, do you?

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
You don't honestly think these are composed and posted by Biden himself instead of some danger-haired White House staffer while Joe wanders around mumbling and messing himself, do you?
Nigga, why do you think both the surrounding sentences are plural? Are you under the impression that I think our president is several midget-sized retards stacked under a trench coat like a cartoon?

Only a Patrick level social media addict would actually believe that The President of The United States needs to stand between a bipolar black man and the next Holocaust. This level of internet gossip should be beneath the office of the presidency to comment on.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Weird how they’re so up in arms over Kanye making comments about Hitler and Jews yet don’t seem to mind Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Louis Farrakhan who have all said anti-Semitic things over the years. Black people haven’t been fans of the Jews for decades yet they’re acting like this is something new.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Weird how they’re so up in arms over Kanye making comments about Hitler and Jews yet don’t seem to mind Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Louis Farrakhan who have all said anti-Semitic things over the years. Black people haven’t been fans of the Jews for decades yet they’re acting like this is something new.
Because they're on the right side of history. People get scared of Sharpton and Jackson for some reason

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
All three of them are freemasons. They're the kind of safe, controlled black rabble rousers that will stir up shit to a certain degree but never go "too far." Don't know what to make of this Kanye stuff, if it's a guy having a meltdown and letting loose or if it's a spectacle intended to associate what he's saying with "crazy people." It's interesting for sure, whatever it is.

DLk6AAkW4AE4GK7.jpg_large.jpg
download (1).jpeg
7095a9bdc19eef54b9c5007e7fe81f48.png

G

Sharpton isn’t even a plant he’s an out an out FBI informant. Everybody knows that. Probably Jesse, too. As for Farrakhan who knows. I could think either way considering the fact that he’s still alive but also considered more a crazy fringe element (worse than death) than anything.

PeteRose

the jews thought the game was over. white and black race relations had been the best they've ever been prior to the post 2016 mossad/us intelligence psyop.

kanye really motherfucced them and they know it. That's why they are reacting so rabidly, they went from years if not decades of white hate and faggot agenda pushing offense to now being on kike defense.

the adl is posting random pictures of rosa parks and mlk trying to tame the wild negro but the horse is out the barn and down the street.

all of the white hate they've created has now been redirected right back at them and i fucking love it.

looking on social media and seeing so many blacks now distingushing between whites and the kikes who actually owned slaves brings a smile to my face. roaring 20s are here kikes, do have fun.