Joe brouette is an embarrassing douche

cliveowen

stlaker
That's the dumbest Facebook quote I've seen in awhile. "Family should love you and not stab you with pitchforks or slash your car tires."

Sounds like a Chef Adam Libby pearl of wisdom.

Also he stole the marquee sign
Wasn't his brother a fancy doctor? I guess he's expecting a monthly paycheck from him. He needs to take a lesson from Joe Cumia and remind the brother how they agreed to take care of each other if one is successful.

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
1) and you’re what, high iq? Because you read twitter faggots all day and know what ad infinitum means?
He has a family, works hard, and is the backbone of america. Can you even change a tire?

2)You wouldn’t say that to his face, he would grab you by the nape of your neck and spear your swishy limp-wristed ass into the pavement
And then say good ridden

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
If you want the privilege of giving him money for something he scored for free you better come correct.
Any kid would think this would be cool to have in their room. Instead he listed it in 3 groups.

Screenshot-20240603-124038-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240603-142738-Chrome.jpg

Also he loves to bitch about how people should treat him fairly instead of being a man. Real smart use of LinkedIn here.

Screenshot-20240603-160104-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240603-160135-Chrome.jpg
Won’t respond to ‘is it still available’? Ade loves mongoloids

DanMullenButNormal

I want to end a family
Imagine burning a bridge with someone who could've given you info.

Same thing happened many years ago after Brother Slow's ex began to talk to the Pests. All of a sudden people called her a white trash whore and tore her apart. She never spoke to them again.
Whatever dumb schemes she's cooking up with is way more laughable than any info she can offer us