Joe brouette is an embarrassing douche

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
He's following hot chicks and Blake Shelton on tiktok
Screenshot-20240603-194110-Tik-Tok.jpg
King in the castle

G

Rubes like this would make me sad if i didnt know their low IQ makes them incapable of feeling shame

1) and you’re what, high iq? Because you read twitter faggots all day and know what ad infinitum means?
He has a family, works hard, and is the backbone of america. Can you even change a tire?

2)You wouldn’t say that to his face, he would grab you by the nape of your neck and spear your swishy limp-wristed ass into the pavement

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
1) and you’re what, high iq? Because you read twitter faggots all day and know what ad infinitum means? He has a family, works hard, and is the backbone of america.
No i’m pretty mid IQ, but he’s a fucking retard. “Good ridden”…fucking idiot. Being mid IQ allows me to feel shame. You don’t think i shake my head at the shit i post? This fat puddy headed dummy is posting teenage girl quotes in his 40’s.
Can you even change a tire?
…Is that our base for how accomplished or smart someone is? I may not be able to do basic math but yes I can change a tire.
2)You wouldn’t say that to his face, he would grab you by the nape of your neck and spear your swishy limp-wristed ass into the pavement
This I will not even try to challenge.

Last edited:
G

No i’m pretty mid IQ, but he’s a fucking retard. “Good ridden”…fucking idiot. Being mid IQ allows me to feel shame. You don’t think i shake my head at the shit i post? This fat puddy headed dummy is posting teenage girl quotes in his 40’s.

…Is that are base for how accomplished or smart someone is? I may not be able to do basic math but yes I can change a tire.

This I will not even try to challenge.

Watch this cool movie called “dallas buyers club” it’s a glimpse into your future

IMG_2079.png