• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jesus Christ. Imagine being such a weak faggot that drinking a beer would cause you to spiral and destroy your life.

Forum Clout
Call it weak or pathetic or whatever you want
dont-mind-if-i-do-drinking.gif

Antwan2

Forum Clout
Ian Fidance is a horrible little goblin freak, I don’t even know why you’d want to listen to him. It’s a relief if he doesn’t turn up to anything. I don’t want to see his fucked up disabled little head ever. I don’t want to look at it. Ever.
Far and away the most annoying person in that world. I hate everything about him. Completely unlistenable. Every episode that he’s on of any podcast I listen to is an auto skip.

Also, FAGGOT

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Ian Fidance seems like he was less of an unreliable fag on the booze and drugs, honestly. Him and that Jordan Jensen dyke (who he's obviously in love with and not fooling anyone) have been late to almost every podcast I've seen them on together or separately and their excuse is always "I slept through the alarm." Zac Amico has a podcast with Ian and hosts the show by himself like 60% of the time because Ian will either no-show or rush in in the last ten minutes profusely apologizing. If you have to apologize that often and you don't change what you're doing, you're abusing the apology system.

The last episode of RAP Jordan Jensen was supposed to be on, I don't think she even ended up making it and Zac went on a little rant about how if being sober is part of your identity then people shouldn't have to tolerate your junkie behaviour consistently. You gave up your excuse.
Dry drunk jim Norton.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I’m pretty sure he said that he stopped doing that but for a while that was 100% the case for him.
Taking any drug given to you is usually a pretty good sign you're not an addict - an addict has a type of drug that if they don't they take they will go through withdrawals, they can't function without it. If you're popping mollies one night, and snorting heroin the next - chances are, you are a perfectly healthy person, I mean, no, but, sort of.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Taking any drug given to you is usually a pretty good sign you're not an addict - an addict has a type of drug that if they don't they take they will go through withdrawals, they can't function without it. If you're popping mollies one night, and snorting heroin the next - chances are, you are a perfectly healthy person, I mean, no, but, sort of.
I kind of hate that I sort of agree with you here. Not to get all Nor-toney but you don’t necessarily have to be physically addicted to be an addict that is ruining your life.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Ian I like, he just has to learn moderation. Jim, he’s just a fuckin pussy, and doesn’t want to put on a bigger show than he’s already doing.

IDK Eminem was an AA guy, and idk who the guy on the top left is.
Christopher from the Sopranos. Tha nose is like a canopy, you could smoke a cigarette in the rain under that nose.