I'm terrified right now, Hideman is planning to do harm to my family.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Even the Atheist pope Richard Dawkins used to believe that religion was an evolutionary adaptation, before he became the Britfag we all loathe today.
How could it be anything but an evolutionary adaptation from their point of view? The only reason they'd deny it is because they know it blows up their entire stupid argument. Dawkins has been expressing some appreciation for Anglicanism lately - he seems to acknowledge the social benefits of Christianity and just wishes we could have that without God.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
How could it be anything but an evolutionary adaptation from their point of view? The only reason they'd deny it is because they know it blows up their entire stupid argument.
They don’t even acknowledge it because most of them can’t think critically. I don’t even think the idea of Religion being an evolutionary adaptation is even on the radar for them. Look at how all of these people look at gender. How many of these people are trying to divorce sex and gender as if in 2024 western civilization, they’re not one in the same? Do male chimps cut their penis’ off and try and shit out babies? No because sex and gender according to real scientists are the same fucking thing. Males and females of the human species have inherent differences- it’s called sexual dimorphism. Then they’ll use some argument about how some primitive tribe like Native Americans had more than one gender. These are the same people who used to dance for rain and prayed to the spirit of the Buffalo. Injuns didn’t understand you can have sissy’s and bull dykes but they’re still males and females respectively, because they weren’t using scientific inquiry as method of understanding.

People like Hildy weaponize science when it’s convenient and then use cultural relativism when they want to push their agenda. All of it is incredibly fake and gay to create more of these sodomites.

Dawkins has been expressing some appreciation for Anglicanism lately - he seems to acknowledge the social benefits of Christianity and just wishes we could have that without God.
I think he regrets some of the shit he’s said, but it’s in the context of shitting on the muzzies, who he views as Barbarians.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
They don’t even acknowledge it because most of them can’t think critically. I don’t even think the idea of Religion being an evolutionary adaptation is even on the radar for them.
But they read Rationalwiki and watch Rationality Rules and Logicked! How could they not be the most rational special boys ever?