I'm terrified right now, Hideman is planning to do harm to my family.

It appears that child sex predator, phone harasser, shrub killer, polyamorist, tax cheat Eric Hildeman is planning to attack my family. Working with my doxx he is advertising his intention to attend some adrenochrome fueled atheist rapefest in Sarnia in August. He refuses to pay his property taxes but can afford the opulence of the Canadian petro-chemical Rivera. My only theory is he wants to carry out terrorism on the Boomia clan. Please help keep him away by notifying the CBSA at https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/security-securite/bwl-lsf-eng.html . Include any evidence you have of his defense of pedophiles and pray for my family and I.

Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 9.00.09 PM.png

Will do. This is messed up. Im unironically so sorry, robert. DM me if you need to talk.
Thank you Ned, my wife wants me to hire security now and possibly move off grid. This Hildy guy just won't stop....very sick piece of shit. His wife and him are keeping some handicapped veteran lady as a sex prisoner is what I've heard. Giving that his own sister was sold into a sex for money scheme after years of abuse by Hildy, I can understand my wife's fears.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
How much of a pathetic lonely weirdo do you have to be to attend an atheism conference? They're 100% filling that God shaped hole in their heart with terabytes of KP.

This is what happens when you are a childless faggot pedo in his 50's

stream a podcast to single digit listeners
Free thinkers club
atheism club
mke scifi con attempt
defending child molestors
stories about superheros who battle online trolls
self publishing garbage books
inserting yourself into fattys drama (who has publicly acknowledged you twice in about 18 months)

Perfect example to the zoomers on why you should start a family.

edit: to add all while being a brokeass bum who cant pay his property taxes.