• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll get flak for this but Patrice was wrong during the Danny fight

Forum Clout
Who gives a fuck?
Boohoo, the $400 work Dell paid for by a multimillion-dollar company has to be flushed out, and that's worst-case scenario. Maybe you could even have an intern restore it if you didn't hire literal retards "for da bit."
Dude grinding the show to a halt because he didn't want to have to potentially do any extra work after the program for following the stars' orders.

And no one would have given him shit if he said "this is a stupid idea. If this gives me a virus, you owe me $100, Patrice!" or something.
Installing a fresh windows xp took hours and was a pain.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Me, Opie, Ron & Fez and Dave. That computer ran half the studio. If I fuck it up, the rest of our show is fucked, and the day's Ron & Fez as well. That PC controlled cameras, video switches, board audio.

Mars would not have been able to fix that PC himself and XM would have had to send a guy or two from DC to re-image and install all the custom software. Not just "a $400 work dell."

It's 2023 and you're STILL talking about this so you're either A, retarded, or B, another troll. Which one you wanna be today, son?

Nice show that runs on one shitty desktop PC, stupid.
Maybe you shoulda gotten a laptop for your Googler role. Ffffffaaaawin guys upstairs, amirite?

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Obviously no one really fucked with him on air, but how did Roland actually get on with people behind the scenes? I couldn't imagine working with a fat faggot like that and not making fun of him every other minute, that voice alone

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Obviously no one really fucked with him on air, but how did Roland actually get on with people behind the scenes? I couldn't imagine working with a fat faggot like that and not making fun of him every other minute, that voice alone
Roland was not an O&A fan. He wanted a show business career desperately. But he looked like an even more Mexican version of the Violator Clown from Spawn. And sounded like he violated more children than the entire Penn State football coaching staff. He obviously applied for a lot of jobs in show business but got nowhere despite his rich parents trying to get him inroads to various companies. His parents had some connections to get him jobs here or there, and pay for him to have a condo and chauffeur in NYC, but not enough to get him his dream job of being on air or directing films with celebrities.

Roland basically applied to Sirius-XM and they threw him to O&A rather than have him work at literally any other place. He was awful on air and seemed mentally retarded. Responding to the question "What did you like about The Godfather?" with "I liked all of the action". Having obviously zero business ever being an on air talent. And being a disgusting mutant creep and not someone you would want to make connections with celebrities to book them on the show. Who wants Roland, or someone looking like him, representing their brand? Anyone who has ever hired people for PR knows you either hire stately assertive men or incredibly good looking young women. Not a 500lbs subhuman aztec pedophile.

Roland was fired from XM for whatever reason in 2008. He hated working for O&A but it was the only work he could get that was "show business" work. He sat out unemployed for two straight years. Trying to get jobs at other places in entertainment. Where did he end up finally get a job after two years? The O&A show on Sirius-XM yet again. And no one really wanted him either. His parents probably used their connections yet again because he wasn't getting anywhere on his own.

Roland would go to HR if people mocked him. If you listen closely to segments where he is on with the comics you will hear someone whisper on the background sometimes "don't talk about him" or whatever. One time Vos was told by Opie not to mix it up with Roland but Vos thought it was just a joke and mocked Roland for being fat. And Roland's voice started shaking and he began firing back at Vos clearly upset that someone broke the "cease fire" rule.

Roland spent his time in the office planning food parties that happened off air. And trying to get catering companies to throw free food to the staffers in exchange for plugs. Nearly all of the guests on O&A were not booked through Roland. He was gone for two straight years and it made zero difference. He cried to HR after Opie hung on the phone on Kristen Bell which was a legendary bit and proved that Roland didn't belong on the show. Have another cronut you fucking spic.