• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll get flak for this but Patrice was wrong during the Danny fight

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
No disrespeCTTT sphere hunter, but who cares we know all this shit. Danny is short and a hypocrite and disingenuous or whatever who cares. I want more sam roberts being awful anecdotes.
Disrespect taken…ITS FUCKING ON ADMIN! DONT LET ME SEE YOUR FACE IN THE FUCKING FEMBOY DISCORD EVER AGAIN.

No i’m just joshing you, you’re right.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I'm tired, boss.

Do you have to argue me over every fucking last little thing? Shut the fuck up already. You're so fucking broken. Stop.
Am I, stupid? Stop projecting.

Maybe you should stop saying wrong things, funster. Teehee

Comes onto forum, says dumb shit, people reply to his dumb shit “OMG SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY DO YOU HAVE TO LIKE COMMENT ON EVERY DUMB THING I SAY PUBLICLY???”

Little uppity kikester.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
@BenDovid post more shit about dumb things sam did and how much he sucks. I want more sam being terrible posts. This is a polite request.

Sam didn't do anything at all really. Whatever he did, I was busy producing a show in the studio from 6am to 11am so I didn't experience it. In that five hour span, I have no idea what Sam did besides hang out with Erik, Troy & Roland. We prepped together from 5 to 6 and that was it until after the show, where I got my work done and went home like a normal person. I certainly didn't hang out with Sam after work. I did notice him flirt hardcore with every woman that we worked with. Jim's Lily, Asian Lily, Tall Girl Intern (Forget her name). Like HARDCORE flirting. I don't think Jess would have been happy to see that stuff at all. I sure hope nobody tells her.

Why didn't you stand up to 5'6 senior citizen wimp Nana in that phone call, Bendovid? He alphaed you, oh I fucked the one gf you ever had and you're a bitch and you said relish I don't like pickles!!

Sir, please stop trying to play this game. I've already won this game like 5-1.

Am I stupid?

Yes. Stop inserting yourself into every last thread. You know you don't have to respond to me right? Just move along to the next thread. But you can't, you won't, since you fucking L O V E M E .

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Yes. Stop inserting yourself into every last thread. You know you don't have to respond to me right? Just move along to the next thread.
Oh i’m the one inserting myself into everything thread? Sureee…Explain to me what inserting yourself into a thread even means? Yeah, I post on here so I post in certain threads Danny. I’m not gonna fucking avoid them because you’re in here.

Track how many posts you’ve made and how many i’ve responded to. I take a break from your retarded nonsense, see you said another wrong thing and disagree with it, and just like Nana you go “OMG YOURE SO OBSESSED WITH ME IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT LISTEN!!!”

Such an uppity bitter kike, jesus. No wonder you have 0 friends.
But you can't, you won't, since you fucking L O V E M E .
No its called getting a dopamine boost everytime i dunk on your tiny ass. Its so easy and fun arguing with literal insane people, especially if they used to be on a show you enjoyed.

If you don’t care as much as you claim you either won’t respond to this or you’ll block me. And I don’t give a shit if you do either. But you’re such a spiteful little heeb you’ll respond to this. Now do da bit.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I love how mad I get Danny because as far as I remember I never insulted his mother or posted photoshops of his dead jew father in a black gangbang. I rightfully called him out on his bullshit. And somehow this means I love him, i’m obsessed, i’m broken, i’m a fanboy, whatever the hell. Because thats a much easier conclusion for the little rat brained googler than accepting HE is delusional and wrong about a lot of shit.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Danny shut up lol just fucking be funny take it on the chin hit back drop some content. You’re here you’re one of us start acting like it. And make some fucking reviews they’re good and I enjoy them lol. You know no one here ever actually sent dead animals to you or whatever they did. Just roll with the shit and use your clout to make a following with your content. It would be so easy to turn this around and use it as a solid starting base for the content you have the ability to make. Unless you actually don’t enjoy making videos anymore.
I hear what you’re saying but he was very mean to me when I asked a simple question about Brother Moo so I am keeping my distance

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Sam didn't do anything at all really.
Sam produced tons of bits that made it to the air and was constantly on microphone. Jocktober was basically presented by him. He would be called in for stuff like Wrestler Death Clock or whatever as well. Or anytime there was a segment discussing WWE like Benoit's death or Vince's big limousine explosion saga. Lots of contests and segments featured him presenting things as well.

When certain show wackpackers like Bobo or Lady Di would come in he would handle them as well. Sam also hosted his own shows on the platform and networked with other people to get his own show eventually. He might have been a backstabbing douche but he was a hustler. By the end of O&A he was hosting pre and post shows as well. And fielding callers and having his own show that would turn into him finally working with Jim.

Sam did street interviews as well. Like asking about the NYPost racist cartoon with the dead monkey. Or asking people about cell phones or comic-con and so on. And interviewing people in the buildings about various things. Like he was the one who asked people about Club Soda Kenny's demo tapes. "I'm Kenny Cow Shit!!! Yeehaw!!".

Sam also gave us maybe the all time most cringe moment on the show. When he yelled "HEY ADAM WALSH!!" at John Walsh. Adam Walsh being his young son who was viciously kidnapped, raped, tortured, then beheaded with his head tossed into a drainage ditch. The guy walked into the studio and Sam immediately began yelling his son's dead name at him.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Sam produced tons of bits that made it to the air and was constantly on microphone. Jocktober was basically presented by him. He would be called in for stuff like Wrestler Death Clock or whatever as well. Or anytime there was a segment discussing WWE like Benoit's death or Vince's big limousine explosion saga. Lots of contests and segments featured him presenting things as well.
I would rather blow my head off with a shotgun then listen to any of these again. Sam was is and always will be the worst part of O&A.

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Right, after I decided the show was dogshit and I retired to the back office and handed Sam my job. You know why I did that? I knew he would be on mic all the time talking about wrestler deaths and the WWE and Benoit and Vince. That was by design.

When certain show wackpackers like Bobo or Lady Di would come in he would handle them as well. Sam also hosted his own shows on the platform and networked with other people to get his own show eventually

Sam wasn't doing anything else. He had all the time in the world to handle Bobo and Lady Di, he literally had no other responsibilities. I booked Sam & Than, and I declined to co-host the after show. But sure, your version of reality I suppose.

Sam did street interviews as well.

Yeah, I graduated from stunt-boy shit with AOTMs.

Sam also gave us maybe the all time most cringe moment on the show.

You know you're right. I'm jealous now. I wish it were me to have tripped into my own asshole.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Right, after I decided the show was dogshit and I retired to the back office and handed Sam my job. You know why I did that? I knew he would be on mic all the time talking about wrestler deaths and the WWE and Benoit and Vince. That was by design.

Sam wasn't doing anything else. He had all the time in the world to handle Bobo and Lady Di, he literally had no other responsibilities. I booked Sam & Than, and I declined to co-host the after show. But sure, your version of reality I suppose.

Yeah, I graduated from stunt-boy shit with AOTMs.

You know you're right. I'm jealous now. I wish it were me to have tripped into my own asshole.
Sort of related but nothing more nauseating than when they would do Jocktober and Opie would go “Lets get (insert intern) in here to talk about (x thing)” and Sam would slimely refuse and say they didn’t want to come in. Dumb faggot loved being the center of attention. I make fun of you for being unable to take a joke but theres at least hours of you getting trashed on O&A. There was never that same level or length to Sam who arguably deserved it as much if not more.

Forum Clout
No disrespeCTTT sphere hunter, but who cares we know all this shit. Danny is short and a hypocrite and disingenuous or whatever who cares. I want more sam roberts being awful anecdotes.

@BenDovid post more shit about dumb things sam did and how much he sucks. I want more sam being terrible posts. This is a polite request.
Holy shit admin actually made a regular brotherman style post for the first time in forever

Forum Clout
Sort of related but nothing more nauseating than when they would do Jocktober and Opie would go “Lets get (insert intern) in here to talk about (x thing)” and Sam would slimely refuse and say they didn’t want to come in. Dumb faggot loved being the center of attention. I make fun of you for being unable to take a joke but theres at least hours of you getting trashed on O&A. There was never that same level or length to Sam who arguably deserved it as much if not more.
I wish someone had the balls to call Roland a pathetic, fat, ugly, monstrous, piece of shit Mexican faggot