• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll get flak for this but Patrice was wrong during the Danny fight

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
“I drink tea and go on this website. You don’t and you’re an alcoholic.”

“Heyyy, there’s no reason to bring up his alcoholism.:image_9253:

The more I listen to Danny fights, I hate Nana the most.
Lol this line caused Danny to go “OK AND YOURE A BIG FAT FUCK WHO WEARS PURPLE SUITS” sounding like he’s gonna cry. A simple joke and the faggot freaks the fuck out. No wonder no one was allowed to make fun of him. Danny has some nerve talking about Greggshells when he was an intern who couldnt be put in the barrel.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Nice! Make this place even more about me. Everyone loves it when that happens. Watch me take the heat in 4 pages from now.
Danny shut up lol just fucking be funny take it on the chin hit back drop some content. You’re here you’re one of us start acting like it. And make some fucking reviews they’re good and I enjoy them lol. You know no one here ever actually sent dead animals to you or whatever they did. Just roll with the shit and use your clout to make a following with your content. It would be so easy to turn this around and use it as a solid starting base for the content you have the ability to make. Unless you actually don’t enjoy making videos anymore.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Unless you actually don’t enjoy making videos anymore.

I did. Until everyone disliked them just because it was me making them. YouTube doesn't recommend videos with 70% dislikes. Why would I continue to put 30-40 hours into a video. I'll pass. Having a YouTube presence is not remotely an important nor desirable aspect in my life. When it was, you made sure to put a stop to that quickly.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I did. Until everyone disliked them just because it was me making them. YouTube doesn't recommend videos with 70% dislikes. Why would I continue to put 30-40 hours into a video. I'll pass. Having a YouTube presence is not remotely an important nor desirable aspect in my life. When it was, you made sure to put a stop to that quickly.
I didn’t lol I’m just saying I think you could turn this around and have a solid base. But if it’s not worth it then it’s not worth it. Cup of coffee job site…16 dick about the internet.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
cheer up midget

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I agree with Danny. Patrice was a stupid nig.

Who gives a fuck?
Boohoo, the $400 work Dell paid for by a multimillion-dollar company has to be flushed out, and that's worst-case scenario. Maybe you could even have an intern restore it if you didn't hire literal retards "for da bit."
Dude grinding the show to a halt because he didn't want to have to potentially do any extra work after the program for following the stars' orders.

And no one would have given him shit if he said "this is a stupid idea. If this gives me a virus, you owe me $100, Patrice!" or something.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Who gives a fuck?

Me, Opie, Ron & Fez and Dave. That computer ran half the studio. If I fuck it up, the rest of our show is fucked, and the day's Ron & Fez as well. That PC controlled cameras, video switches, board audio.

Mars would not have been able to fix that PC himself and XM would have had to send a guy or two from DC to re-image and install all the custom software. Not just "a $400 work dell."

It's 2023 and you're STILL talking about this so you're either A, retarded, or B, another troll. Which one you wanna be today, son?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You are also talking about it midget.

Yes that's right, I remember my own life when others bring it up. Lemme know when I'm posting about a decision you made at work 15 years ago. lmao. ;)

C'mon RoTheHo69, why did you order a whole gross of fish sticks in 2007 when you know the Shop Rite only goes through half a gross. Let's build a website and make multi-page threads about how you fucked up and and ordered too many fish sticks.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Yes that's right, I remember my own life when others bring it up. Lemme know when I'm posting about a decision you made at work 15 years ago. lmao. ;)
I wouldn't give a fraction of the shit you do regardless little fella.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Do you realize this is entirely bullshit? Like when you came to the sub and shilled your Youtube channel you got a very obvious bump in viewers. So people were watching SPECIFICALLY because it was you.

We can literally track this through your content:

Your first episode (which you directly posted) got 2.5k views.

You uploaded an O&A clip that got 42k.

You then did 6 episodes which didn’t even crack a thousand.

You did an episode on Cumia that got 2k.

Back to a run of episodes which don’t crack a thousand until you made fun of Opie.

Do you see what the common denominator here is? People wanted to listen to you talk about O&A. They don’t want to hear you talk about pop culture.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I'm tired, boss.

Do you have to argue me over every fucking last little thing? Shut the fuck up already. You're so fucking broken. Stop.