• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll get flak for this but Patrice was wrong during the Danny fight

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Jim and Sam Show - Doug Stanhope & Dylan McDermott - 'This Is Not Fame', Dr. Drew, 'LA to Vega...png

so your computer got fucking malware

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Yeah he looked like a tool during that. Believe it or not I feel if ope had been there to steer the ship it might have been less embarrassing for the fat man. pussy ass ant didn't know what to do that day. it was kind of like that time troykwon (idgaf) made derosa look like a faggot across multiple episodes but not as bad
Nice reading the post, stupid.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
I will always remain a big fan of Patrice (and O&A&J after their deaths, right now it's a little rough) but he was fully and completely wrong in that argument with the kike. Now, as expected from the social butterfly Danny Ross, he navigated the situation with grace and composure and that was the end of it. Or maybe he got baited into humiliating himself and being portrayed as a fag with minimal effort from Patrice. One of the two.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
You're right but Danny is and will always be a faggot so who cares. I've never seen someone who was shorter than a Dwarf with less talent, be so damn confident about anything. Seriously, is anything better than him losing the guitar hero competition to the intern after being so confident of his shitty ability? It was better than sex and still is. I listen to it like once a month at least to make me feel better.