If you want a BJ from Betsy Resto - it is $250

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
So what Wine is it in Wine Law?

a3c240b24bd1fafcc9be297e6d1cc51c.jpg

I have to be careful with my sugars, carbs in general, as a diabetic. I keep my insulin - you know, it's on me at all times! I'm prepared! And I like a good Cabernet, I remember those care free days, having a glass of Merlot with Liza Minnelli, Barry Manilow, Robert Blake! Now Robert, he could take down three pastrami sandwiches in one sitting! With extra meat! No class though, the juices would be all over his shirt. Dick Cavett ran to the bathroom to throw up, I didn't see him again for ten years! I asked him "Did you get lost in there?" when I finally saw him again.

Now this Betsy, I uh, look, let's just kvetch a bit here, I have luck with the ladies, but I don't have luck with the ladies, capisce? My alimony payments could fill a rolodex, but this gal, she's rounder than a matzah ball! And the nerve to ask $250 for oral sex! Yvonne DeCarlo only charged $50 and included a Lily Munster autograph!

Missy in Carolina who goes to Mass and lives with a faggot, you're on the air!

Troy Maclure

So easily forgotten…
Not surprised she would demand so much while being a gross fat pig in her 30s. I can’t wait for the “Betsy arrested for Prostitution and her brother has to represent her in court” saga.

I looked up her “furniture” store FB page and it hasn’t posted anything in over a year and doesn’t even have any hours listed.
She looks like a fuckin sofa! Oh!

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
So what Wine is it in Wine Law?

a3c240b24bd1fafcc9be297e6d1cc51c.jpg

I have to be careful with my sugars, carbs in general, as a diabetic. I keep my insulin - you know, it's on me at all times! I'm prepared! And I like a good Cabernet, I remember those care free days, having a glass of Merlot with Liza Minnelli, Barry Manilow, Robert Blake! Now Robert, he could take down three pastrami sandwiches in one sitting! With extra meat! No class though, the juices would be all over his shirt. Dick Cavett ran to the bathroom to throw up, I didn't see him again for ten years! I asked him "Did you get lost in there?" when I finally saw him again.

Now this Betsy, I uh, look, let's just kvetch a bit here, I have luck with the ladies, but I don't have luck with the ladies, capisce? My alimony payments could fill a rolodex, but this gal, she's rounder than a matzah ball! And the nerve to ask $250 for oral sex! Yvonne DeCarlo only charged $50 and included a Lily Munster autograph!

Missy in Carolina who goes to Mass and lives with a faggot, you're on the air!
You make maybe the best Larry King posts in the biz, yet you pretend to be the least memorable guy from Genesis, a band with a roster that no one knows anything about other than Phil Collins and Peter Gabriel once being in it. I don't get it