• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

HAHA YOUR CATS DEAD STUPID!

Jizz

Forum Clout
She had that other one which ant would occasionally take photos of. It died young too
didn't know the other cat died too. someone said AntH wanted to get a german shepard. not sure if he was talking about a puppy but they are hard as fawk to train! the president has professional trainers on staff and can't even get theirs to stop biting!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It shouldnt, but this actually makes me feel bad for nana. Losing a pet is fawkin rough, i dont wish it on anyone. I think the fact his empty soul even mentioned it shows that its fucking with him a bit.
Thats why I think most people think he did a shitty job announcing it. That cat was one of the few things in his life that unconditionally cared about him and he makes it sound like his refrigerator crapped out.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
It shouldnt, but this actually makes me feel bad for nana. Losing a pet is fawkin rough, i dont wish it on anyone. I think the fact his empty soul even mentioned it shows that its fucking with him a bit.
He's clearly bothered by it. Everyone who's all bent out of shape about him "showing no emotion" has a fag streak. Whenever I lose a pet or someone I love, I don't even go this far. I keep it to myself. I'm not going to post anything about it on social media because no amount of disingenuous prayers, "I'm so sorries" or sad face emojis is going to bring them back.

My one cousin doesn't talk to me anymore because he posted some long, feel-sorry-for-me thing on Facebook about my grandfather on his birthday one year. I commented "grow a pair" because that's what my grandfather would've said. This cousin only saw him twice a year and my grandparents didn't hide the fact that they didn't really like him and weren't proud of him. I was dropping by daily taking care of shit and was the favourite my whole life. If anyone had the right to be a pissy eyed bitch about their deaths it was me. My life was actually altered. I lost something. His post was just a Paul Weimeresque cry for attention.

Forum Clout
Seeing as it appears that Beavis was in SC and being allowed outside after a life of being an indoor cat, he probably got picked off by coyotes or someone stole him because he's friendly enough that he'd let random people pick him up.
That’s what I suspect. Or he got into something that caused him to fall ill. I blame Missy and she must be held accountable. We must avenge Beeve’s murder!