• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

HAHA YOUR CATS DEAD STUPID!

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
iGegqSF.png

Forum Clout
One of his lackeys was too busy trying to forge a new will to feed old Beavis. Nana’s only real tie to humanity left. I think owning a cat like that is pretty shitty in general, but owning an exotic cat and then keeping it in a tiny NY apartment where the only interaction it’s getting is from a drunk geriatric screaming at COD and flipping the couch probably made for a miserable life for the poor kitty.

You know you’re a terrible person when “low level animal abuser” isn’t even in the top five of your worst character traits.
Beavis resided in South Carolina with Nana's beard, Missy Muscles. Somehow during her tenure as animal caretaker, two of these exotic felines passed away. Nice astro turf on the garage wall though.

Forum Clout
He's clearly bothered by it. Everyone who's all bent out of shape about him "showing no emotion" has a fag streak. Whenever I lose a pet or someone I love, I don't even go this far. I keep it to myself. I'm not going to post anything about it on social media because no amount of disingenuous prayers, "I'm so sorries" or sad face emojis is going to bring them back.

My one cousin doesn't talk to me anymore because he posted some long, feel-sorry-for-me thing on Facebook about my grandfather on his birthday one year. I commented "grow a pair" because that's what my grandfather would've said. This cousin only saw him twice a year and my grandparents didn't hide the fact that they didn't really like him and weren't proud of him. I was dropping by daily taking care of shit and was the favourite my whole life. If anyone had the right to be a pissy eyed bitch about their deaths it was me. My life was actually altered. I lost something. His post was just a Paul Weimeresque cry for attention.

Bunch of queens on this board.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Wait, the little one Neo died too, funster? Didn’t he just get that fucking thing a couple years ago?

I assume the prancing countess got them both from the same shitty breeder. Just go adopt a cat for $100 you fucking asshole.
That's what I think happened. They were overbred and had health problems to maintain that Bengal look which is why people like Nana want them. He was a prop the same as the dinosaur