• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

HAHA YOUR CATS DEAD STUPID!

Dr. Adam Cox

Yes, I'm trying to raise super kids
Forum Clout
First of all, R.I.P. Bevis. He did seem like a fun cat

Second, the fact that he was so shallow and non-sentimental in that tweet is actually really interesting. He got that cat as a companion. He refuses to let himself have actual feelings for people, but this cat was the only stable thing he had in his life that actually "loved" him unconditionally (somehow). Bevis has been by his side through the firing, the assault charges, his mom's death, multiple girlfriends, the failure of the A&A show, the start and general downfall of his "network", his book flopping hard, the loss of many friends and associates, having to sell his house at a huge loss, and all the other drama that has happened in the last 10 years. Now, after major invasive heart surgery, he lost the one thing in his life that he could count on to be there for reasons other than money or "opportunity".
There is no fucking way that he isn't in incredible pain right now.
:image_9253:

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
rave-drugs.gif

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I like how he had the cat since it was a fucking kitten, like 10 years, and of course Cumia like the weirdo closet case he is makes a goodbye to him in an update on his health. “By duh way my cat died. He was cool. FEEL BAD FOR ME!”
He really does make me SICK. How do you not have a post dedicated to a pet like that? "Hey! 250k followers! OH BTW, my cat died". Fucking faggotty queen FAGGOT FUCK.

Forum Clout
First of all, R.I.P. Bevis. He did seem like a fun cat

Second, the fact that he was so shallow and non-sentimental in that tweet is actually really interesting. He got that cat as a companion. He refuses to let himself have actual feelings for people, but this cat was the only stable thing he had in his life that actually "loved" him unconditionally (somehow). Bevis has been by his side through the firing, the assault charges, his mom's death, multiple girlfriends, the failure of the A&A show, the start and general downfall of his "network", his book flopping hard, the loss of many friends and associates, having to sell his house at a huge loss, and all the other drama that has happened in the last 10 years. Now, after major invasive heart surgery, he lost the one thing in his life that he could count on to be there for reasons other than money or "opportunity".
There is no fucking way that he isn't in incredible pain right now.
:image_9253:
He isn't. He's soulless.

Dr. Adam Cox

Yes, I'm trying to raise super kids
Forum Clout
He isn't. He's soulless.
He'd want you to believe that, but he's not some kind of sociopath. He was obviously a very sensitive kid, but his dad taught him that real men don't show emotion or any pussy feelings, so he completely buried it for his whole life. You don't just completely lose the ability to feel sadness or loss. Sure he learned techniques to avoid relationships and situations where he could potentially be emotionally vulnerable, but recovering from a quadruple bypass (caused by stress, alcohol, and lack of personal care) while mourning the loss of the only stable, loving thing in your life is unavoidably devastating to anyone's mental state.