• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Genuine question for Daniel J. Ross

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
One day after the show Ben, Than, Travis and I head out for beers. Hour or so goes by when Ben decides he's going to call Po and tell him that I'm out of my mind drunk and naked on 9th avenue trying to fight people in the street. Po, of course, runs to the bar full steam, genuinely surprised that we were just fucking with him. Ben brought that up probably every day until he was gone.

Dude, dude!!! Remember that time we we told Po you were drunk and naked? BWAHahhHAHhahhehehahhah!!!!
You’re loying, Daniel. None of this happened. Medication time…

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
What the fuck is wrong with Ben that he can't let his hatred of Opie go? And why does Anthony still publicly associate with Ben knowing that he has criminally stalked Opie and his family?
I would appreciate some backstory on this Ben person. I've only heard the Opster briefly mention this, not even you guys bring this up often. Was it as bad as its been made to sound?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I would appreciate some backstory on this Ben person. I've only heard the Opster briefly mention this, not even you guys bring this up often. Was it as bad as its been made to sound?
He was supposedly developing some uhh issues when they went to XM and they’d often joke about it on air. During the Stern fan walkover incident he took a cheap shot at the guy when Po had him subdued which got him fired. He started the Bam sextape rumor then was stalking and harassing Opie. Calling all the time, etc. I can’t speak to the Anthony part but some people have said he was often invited to Ant’s parties while he was harassing Opie and his family.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
He was supposedly developing some uhh issues when they went to XM and they’d often joke about it on air. During the Stern fan walkover incident he took a cheap shot at the guy when Po had him subdued which got him fired. He started the Bam sextape rumor then was stalking and harassing Opie. Calling all the time, etc. I can’t speak to the Anthony part but some people have said he was often invited to Ant’s parties while he was harassing Opie and his family.

It's no secret Ben liked to party. He did NOT take a cheap shot at the guy. He sprayed eyeglass cleaner on the back of his neck, guy thought he spit on him, started to get loud with Ben and that's when Po took him in a choke hold. As far as his shit with Opie, I couldn't tell you. I haven't seen or spoke to ben in probably 10 years.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
It's no secret Ben liked to party. He did NOT take a cheap shot at the guy. He sprayed eyeglass cleaner on the back of his neck, guy thought he spit on him, started to get loud with Ben and that's when Po took him in a choke hold. As far as his shit with Opie, I couldn't tell you. I haven't seen or spoke to ben in probably 10 years.
I thought he punched him in the face when Po had him in a chokehold. Why did Ben get fired for that then? That doesn’t even sound that bad.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Because he was the instigator that set everything in motion. Pretty sure Opie wanted him gone at that point anyway, so he wasn't about to start fighting for him.
🤔
Screenshot_20230701_175238_Chrome.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Produced for O&A after Rick Delgado and before Steve. He sprayed liquid ass on the back of the Stern fans neck during the incident. Lied about it to lawyers saying he never did such a thing and got fired for it.

I’m speculating here but I think his hatred of Opie is the whole “He didn’t go to bat for me” turned up to 11. We know from Steve C that when Steve was fired O&A didn’t say shit to him and avoided him. They probably did the same to Ben and he felt shafted. Ben was a known cokehead and mental case who threatened to “knock Jim’s teeth out” on air.

He was harassing Opie and his wife for years because of this. He would send him text messages (like Patricks stalkers). Eventually he shopped around the lie that Lynsi had a sex tape with Bam Margera. He got Chaunce Hayden, who was a huge Howard guy at the time, to write a bullshit article about it. Lyndsi and Opie sued both of them for libel and lost.

Later on post-Greggshells, Anthony had Ben Sparks at one of his parties. Anthony talked massive shit about Opie, of course, so Ben felt empowered enough to start texting Opie again. This led into ANOTHER lawsuit where Ben was forced to pay a fine and given a restraining order.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Later on post-Greggshells, Anthony had Ben Sparks at one of his parties. Anthony talked massive shit about Opie, of course, so Ben felt empowered enough to start texting Opie again. This led into ANOTHER lawsuit where Ben was forced to pay a fine and given a restraining order.
This actually lead to Ben being arrested and him being interrogated by police and lawyers. As he had basically sent death threats to Opie's entire family like a psychopath. Opie hinted that it was Anthony who gave Ben his new number.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
This actually lead to Ben being arrested and him being interrogated by police and lawyers. As he had basically sent death threats to Opie's entire family like a psychopath. Opie hinted that it was Anthony who gave Ben his new number.

Which is fucking insane on Anthony's part. Way worse than anything the "Bald Opie" Twitter account ever said.

Coincidentally, @BenDovid once insinuated Anthony might have been behind that account (then immediately recanted) and it led to the epic Opie/Jim "I'll never be in the same room as Anthony again" meltdown.

Forum Clout
Hey Danny, why did you cry so hard when Steve would threaten to punch you? I remember you threatening to slap an intern once. You should understand wanting to hit someone that's annoying.
Still waiting for an answer to this Danny. You had no problem kvetching when Steve rightfully suggested that a beating would fix your horrendous attitude and build some much needed character, but had no problem with threatening to smack intern Stevie because he didn't respect you (who would?)

Which is it Danny? Is violence in the work place anudda shoah or are you a hypocritical kike?