• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Genuine question for Daniel J. Ross

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He needed a picture taker…
It wasn't just taking pictures....it was muscling the celebrities and their security to agree to a photo. Guys like Kenny were willing to aggressively pursue a photo. Whereas someone like Roland was not willing to basically verbally assault and intimidate some random C-list celebrity so that Norton could get a photograph to print for his condo.

Part of Norton's photo and autograph hounding was putting himself in a position where the celebrity was cornered. The few times where they couldn't be browbeaten into an autograph or whatever sent him into a rage. Like the infamous Jeter charity event.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
There's nothing to figure out. He was not needed. He was an XM security guard. Sirius had their own staff. Nobody wanted him and that was the best way to opt out. You're no longer needed, Sirius is all set with security. Bye bye Po, hello Kenny!
He was asking who LingerLonger is from da show ("unless it's some LARP").

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Yep, I think Po was supposed to make him tap out in a certain amount of time and he couldn't do it. Wheres Adolf Teapot, he'll know exactly what you're talking about.
That bit should be in the Povember compilation. There was a guy who was a former collegiate wrestler who said that he would be able to stop Po from submitting him. Po did not even come close to doing anything to the guy in the studio in terms of submitting him. And this was a random listener who had never done any MMA training and hadn't wrestled in years.

The only guys I remember Po handling on the show were the Stern Fan Walkover guy and then East Side Dave. And neither of them even tried to fight back for a second.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Hey Danny, how was working with Pat Duffy? He seems like a nice enough guy and that he didn't know how to handle Sam...

Pat was a chill dude. An amazing receptacle for bodily fluids. Guy was Top Gun of getting puked on and wiping homeless shit on his face. I still had respect for him up until very recently when he told me he was "co-hosting a show with Opie". Then I go on to find he means he live chats with Opie on Facebook and since Opie will read his comments I suppose, he truly and unironically told me that he was his co-host.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
That bit should be in the Povember compilation. There was a guy who was a former collegiate wrestler who said that he would be able to stop Po from submitting him. Po did not even come close to doing anything to the guy in the studio in terms of submitting him. And this was a random listener who had never done any MMA training and hadn't wrestled in years.

The only guys I remember Po handling on the show were the Stern Fan Walkover guy and then East Side Dave. And neither of them even tried to fight back for a second.
I like that they yelled at Po for stopping Dave when it was pretty obvious that he wasn’t going to run into the hall naked.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
One day after the show Ben, Than, Travis and I head out for beers. Hour or so goes by when Ben decides he's going to call Po and tell him that I'm out of my mind drunk and naked on 9th avenue trying to fight people in the street. Po, of course, runs to the bar full steam, genuinely surprised that we were just fucking with him. Ben brought that up probably every day until he was gone.

Dude, dude!!! Remember that time we we told Po you were drunk and naked? BWAHahhHAHhahhehehahhah!!!!

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
One day after the show Ben, Than, Travis and I head out for beers. Hour or so goes by when Ben decides he's going to call Po and tell him that I'm out of my mind drunk and naked on 9th avenue trying to fight people in the street. Po, of course, runs to the bar full steam, genuinely surprised that we were just fucking with him. Ben brought that up probably every day until he was gone.

Dude, dude!!! Remember that time we we told Po you were drunk and naked? BWAHahhHAHhahhehehahhah!!!!

How much do you know about the Ben stalking Opie stories, and was Ben your stlaker from the old sub? Did you witness Anthony partaking and abetting it?

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout

Would you say this Ben fella is a bit of a try hard

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Pat was a chill dude. An amazing receptacle for bodily fluids. Guy was Top Gun of getting puked on and wiping homeless shit on his face. I still had respect for him up until very recently when he told me he was "co-hosting a show with Opie". Then I go on to find he means he live chats with Opie on Facebook and since Opie will read his comments I suppose, he truly and unironically told me that he was his co-host.

No he did a bunch of live shows with Pat at bars. See? That's what I do NOW!

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout

What the fuck is wrong with Ben that he can't let his hatred of Opie go? And why does Anthony still publicly associate with Ben knowing that he has criminally stalked Opie and his family?