• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Genuine question for Daniel J. Ross

BenDovid

Forum Clout
didn't Mars get him the job when XM was fairly new in that building? I seem to remember Mars trying to distance himself from Po once he left... why did Po leave btw? was he fired or did he get dismissed during the merger?

Po was XM security. We were now at Sirius. They had there own security. Wasn't needed. Kenny was Opie's personal security up to this point.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
didn't Mars get him the job when XM was fairly new in that building? I seem to remember Mars trying to distance himself from Po once he left... why did Po leave btw? was he fired or did he get dismissed during the merger?

We don't know exactly why Po got fired. But him stealing IDs from women and that information making its way to management was probably the last straw. Also Master Po was alleged to have burned down his first dojo for insurance money.

BenDovid

Forum Clout

We don't know exactly why Po got fired. But him stealing IDs from women and that information making its way to management was probably the last straw. Also Master Po was alleged to have burned down his first dojo for insurance money.

Bro stfu already. We know exactly why he got fired. Who are you trying to be.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
There's nothing to figure out. He was not needed. He was an XM security guard. Sirius had their own staff. Nobody wanted him and that was the best way to opt out. You're no longer needed, Sirius is all set with security. Bye bye Po, hello Kenny!
is that because Kenny was hired by O, A(?), & Jim? as opposed to being hired by XM themselves

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Kenny was Opie's guy. Keith was Ant's guy. Difference being, Opie felt the need for a mommy 24/7, Ant just wanted somebody to get the car. Kenny was there all the time. Keith wasn't. I think Opie negotiated to have Kenny be partly paid by SXM post merger.
What happened to Kennys son? Anthony made reference to it after he got kicked out of the club.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Kenny was Opie's guy. Keith was Ant's guy. Difference being, Opie felt the need for a mommy 24/7, Ant just wanted somebody to get the car. Kenny was there all the time. Keith wasn't. I think Opie negotiated to have Kenny be partly paid by SXM post merger.
Ahh, I see.
I always thought it was odd that Jim hired Kenny for gigs, I can almost understand Burr or Schumer who're doing bigger venues (as far as I know), did Jim just like the opportunity to antagonize people while protected by Kenny? I'd be embarrassed to take security to a chucklehut in Bumfuck, Wherever.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Ahh, I see.
I always thought it was odd that Jim hired Kenny for gigs, I can almost understand Burr or Schumer who're doing bigger venues (as far as I know), did Jim just like the opportunity to antagonize people while protected by Kenny? I'd be embarrassed to take security to a chucklehut in Bumfuck, Wherever.
He needed a picture taker…

G

Ahh, I see.
A67D1A01-4D90-4FFF-AD00-3640F126B8A2.jpeg