• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Genuine question for Daniel J. Ross

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
If Anthony were outside standing in the rain, how would you solve that problem?
I want to answer, if I can….and I will even if you said no.

I’d hire a black man to anally rape him to near death. That way we can get a funny tweet about how they had to get stitches from Boston, cuz where ever the fuck he lives now didn’t have enough.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Po was a gigantic fraud. There used to be this massive thread on a board called Bullshido. I think a lot of the posts were deleted but there was like 30+ pages of him being called out. Every time he'd give a "demo" it was either him slapping his coat and sides a lot or doing super slo-mo choreography with Mars. I remember I emailed Po's supposed teacher to try and verify some of his claims but he refused to talk about Po at all. A fan scrapped with him on the air in-studio and did pretty well. Po was dangerous in the sense that he would inappropriately pester women who came by. I have some love letters he wrote to a sponsors cute employee. I'll see if I can find them.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
From what I've seen, Po is only dangerous in comparison to the slugmen who made up the OnA studio.
Being relatively in shape and knowing like two chokeholds would be more than enough to annihilate Jimmy or Sam or Danny.

Mars seemed like he could probably give the business, especially considering his Aztec murderblood.

Forum Clout
I thought his position was a bit like Stern’s bodyguard being a 5 foot 4 limo driver. There wasn’t an actual security team?

Ronnie actually protected Howard:

IMG_2657.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Po was a gigantic fraud. There used to be this massive thread on a board called Bullshido. I think a lot of the posts were deleted but there was like 30+ pages of him being called out. Every time he'd give a "demo" it was either him slapping his coat and sides a lot or doing super slo-mo choreography with Mars. I remember I emailed Po's supposed teacher to try and verify some of his claims but he refused to talk about Po at all. A fan scrapped with him on the air in-studio and did pretty well. Po was dangerous in the sense that he would inappropriately pester women who came by. I have some love letters he wrote to a sponsors cute employee. I'll see if I can find them.
What were the details of the emails women would send to you all that he would claim were “viruses”?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
There wasn’t an actual security team?

lmao no. Po was hired by XM to be like, the doorman. His morning duty was to take Anthony's car from the studio to the garage. Once he got back he was the "front desk" guy. Visitors and deliveries would flow through him. Toward the end of the show, he would go get Anthony's car. Since he was an XM employee, he stayed through Ron & Fez and that was his day. He was not at CBS at all as his job was XM security. When we moved to Sirius, he was no longer needed. Kenny was Opie's P.A., and basically forced SXM to hire him. Kenny's duties were more akin to a butler. Get the car. Get me pop-tarts. Get me coffee. Dude went from rat squad to pop-tart getter.