• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eat-hock admits the Network is cooked.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Even if Ant didn’t scream nigger 24/7 there is virtually no reason to adopt Nanas networking scam. Anyone with half a brain and an ingrained audience can set up a Rogan-esque studio of two mics and a table and start bullshitting. They’d pull money through Youtube clips and a patreon. The two fucking nobodies that are Brendan Schaub and Bryan Callen were able to do this. Bobby Lee and Bob Kelly, two irrelevant comedians, were able to individually do this. So why then would you join a network where your audience is automatically capped, and your pay controlled by the count, and you get 0 metrics in regards to who’s listening to you…so you can be provided a studio by him? One you pay for btw. And it’s just a shitty fucking greenscreen behind a desk. Its such an unbelievably stupid business model.
It really is completely retarded and always was but the idea that in 2024 this bitch can't even seem to comprehend that is mind-blowing. Is freely saying nigger *that* important to her that the idea of comprising your racism to the point you can gain sponsors, get on Patreon and advance your career is simply a bridge too far?

"We call niggers animals here! We prioritize the funny! You'd think that would be enough!" What a fucking retard.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
We're quickly moving to the point where "free speech" will be seen by many as a code word for "I want to say nigger". Which will make it that much easier to get hate speech laws in place neuter the 1st Amendment. Normies won't speak up because they don't want to be associated with racists. Useful idiots like Nana and Chrissy and Ham-hock will be to blame for giving the left the ammo to do it.

Forum Clout
At almost 50 years old, eRock is working for a blatantly racist man that's been caught multiple times cyber stalking children, has been arrested for brutalizing a twenty something year old girl and is an alcoholic. What is this fat fuck doing??? What career does he hope to have once Compound inevitably shuts down in a matter of months/weeks? You have to be fucking kidding me! Doesn't he have a wife and children? How much longer does he think it will be practical to indulge in his childish radio obsessions?

And Mayr... Isn't she Jewish? Is she not aware of what her boss' prostitute is posting on social media?
Oh no she's old stock german american...."the bund" type not the b'nai b'rith type. She rationalizes it ... oh those twitter trolls...Anthony isn't that bad

Forum Clout
Could you imagine Erock trying to go on an interview for another radio job?

---

So Erik I see you were the Executive Producer for the Opie & Anthony show, what are some of your favorite bits that you produced?

"Well I never really produced any bits, I usually worked in the booth."

Okay that's fine. You're more of a behind the scenes guy. Now sometimes the hosts want to banter with the producers, is that something you are comfortable with?

"Well usually when I was on air, it was Opie and Anthony calling me fat and lazy for 45 minutes while I stood there in silence."

Alright... Uh, tell me about how the show was produced.

Okay, well Travis would actually run the board and throw to commercials. Danny would be in studio helping if they needed to find a news clip or look something up, and Sam would manage the interns and produce bits. Then the interns would usually answer phones and get lunch"

So what did you do?

"Well the filing system I used for archiving clips of the show was really hard for anyone else to use, so whenever Travis couldn't find an old clip the would call me over to find it for him."

Is there anything else that you did for the show?

"
I would organize Opie's desk when he came in. I would make sure the newspaper was there, and made sure that the bits Sam and the interns came up with were burned to a CD for Opie to play"

So is there anything you did that an intern couldn't have done?

"Well..."
27747952_1939278189435215_4368286062587120575_o.jpg
Wasn't he working for 'I heart radio' ?

midwit

Forum Clout
Have we pinned down E-rocks peak salary at O and A and/or Compound? He never broke 50-60k/yr did he?