• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eat-hock admits the Network is cooked.

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
Dolt brain shit for sure.

Nigger needs a Ram 3500 metal apex convex side mirror to the back of the dummy dome in an unsolved hit 'n run while out walking. Only problem is that obese hot dog head faggot with eyes struggling desperately to see out of fat fold build up isn't taking one step beyond the couch using the wall for support to get to the fridge for another coke float with a few extra helpings of raw pure cane sugar on top.

I really wanna see him drop kicked by a pair of doc marten steel toe boots with red laces leaving an indelible 14⚡88 imprint on his faggot face.
Nigga, you too wordy.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Nigga, you too wordy.
Too wordy for a humorless dolt with a nigger name such as Ballashotcalla with zero irony involved. Nice horrifying wiggerism, stupid.

What's a soulless MC Serch lookin kike like you doin' dancin' too close to the Wewelsburg sig-runen black sun, you small hat nigger. Gonna get your kikery all burned up.

Think you need to lose another 50 pounds there, Jew Boi.

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 6
Forum Clout
At almost 50 years old, eRock is working for a blatantly racist man that's been caught multiple times cyber stalking children, has been arrested for brutalizing a twenty something year old girl and is an alcoholic. What is this fat fuck doing??? What career does he hope to have once Compound inevitably shuts down in a matter of months/weeks? You have to be fucking kidding me! Doesn't he have a wife and children? How much longer does he think it will be practical to indulge in his childish radio obsessions?

And Mayr... Isn't she Jewish? Is she not aware of what her boss' prostitute is posting on social media?

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Now Opie's like, "Look at my boy!! Hard at work while everyone else went home!" - Meanwhile, all Erik did was eat a sandwich and hang out in the Paltalk room, pussy hunting.

I wonder if my ex ever sent nudes to the show.

There was a few years there, where she was doing that thing that girls do, where they try to ingratiate themselves with their boyfriends by getting into what their boyfriends like. I liked O&A, so she started listening, and I know she used to chat with Steve C basically every week.

The two of us met Opie and Anthony in Vegas, on that day that Jim was a no-show because he was too busy fucking some whore with Ron Jeremy.

midwit

Forum Clout
At almost 50 years old, eRock is working for a blatantly racist man that's been caught multiple times cyber stalking children, has been arrested for brutalizing a twenty something year old girl and is an alcoholic. What is this fat fuck doing??? What career does he hope to have once Compound inevitably shuts down in a matter of months/weeks? You have to be fucking kidding me! Doesn't he have a wife and children? How much longer does he think it will be practical to indulge in his childish radio obsessions?

And Mayr... Isn't she Jewish? Is she not aware of what her boss' prostitute is posting on social media?
There's no way. A million different reasons. I shall eat my hat if she's tribe.

LAZERBEAMZ

Forum Clout
Could you imagine Erock trying to go on an interview for another radio job?

---

So Erik I see you were the Executive Producer for the Opie & Anthony show, what are some of your favorite bits that you produced?

"Well I never really produced any bits, I usually worked in the booth."

Okay that's fine. You're more of a behind the scenes guy. Now sometimes the hosts want to banter with the producers, is that something you are comfortable with?

"Well usually when I was on air, it was Opie and Anthony calling me fat and lazy for 45 minutes while I stood there in silence."

Alright... Uh, tell me about how the show was produced.

Okay, well Travis would actually run the board and throw to commercials. Danny would be in studio helping if they needed to find a news clip or look something up, and Sam would manage the interns and produce bits. Then the interns would usually answer phones and get lunch"

So what did you do?

"Well the filing system I used for archiving clips of the show was really hard for anyone else to use, so whenever Travis couldn't find an old clip the would call me over to find it for him."

Is there anything else that you did for the show?

"
I would organize Opie's desk when he came in. I would make sure the newspaper was there, and made sure that the bits Sam and the interns came up with were burned to a CD for Opie to play"

So is there anything you did that an intern couldn't have done?

"Well..."
27747952_1939278189435215_4368286062587120575_o.jpg

BenDovid

Forum Clout
So Erik I see you were the Executive Producer for the Opie & Anthony show,

For the record, I don't believe he ever was. Erik was Associate Producer / Producer / Senior Producer / Back to Producer. When I was booted, Erik was NOT Senior or EP. If that changed after, I doubt it. Travis would have filled that role easy.
"Well the filing system I used for archiving clips of the show was really hard for anyone else to use, so whenever Travis couldn't find an old clip the would call me over to find it for him."

This was Erik labeling things so only he could find them. An Erik clip about him being fat and stupid would be called "Producer Weight Discussion" instead of "Erik Is A Fat Retard Part 0434"

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Anthony & Artie
That happened? I don’t know, Artie never mentioned it.
Dave Landow
Who?
He was on Compound? I wouldn’t know, he never mentions it
Legion of Skanks
They were on Compound? I wouldn’t know, they never mention it
Who?
WHO?
Who?
Geno & Berg
Who?

The reason Anthony has these caliber of guests is because he’s Anthony. And I don’t just mean Anthony as in the disgusting racist. I mean Anthony as in the former half of O&A. If Dovid’s hypothesis about Nana seeing the network as some sort of variety channel with all his friends or comedians they have no reason to do so. No one knows Anthony Cumia. They know Anthony of the “Opie and Anthony” show.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Could you imagine Erock trying to go on an interview for another radio job?

---

So Erik I see you were the Executive Producer for the Opie & Anthony show, what are some of your favorite bits that you produced?

"Well I never really produced any bits, I usually worked in the booth."

Okay that's fine. You're more of a behind the scenes guy. Now sometimes the hosts want to banter with the producers, is that something you are comfortable with?

"Well usually when I was on air, it was Opie and Anthony calling me fat and lazy for 45 minutes while I stood there in silence."

Alright... Uh, tell me about how the show was produced.

Okay, well Travis would actually run the board and throw to commercials. Danny would be in studio helping if they needed to find a news clip or look something up, and Sam would manage the interns and produce bits. Then the interns would usually answer phones and get lunch"

So what did you do?

Is there anything else that you did for the show?

"
I would organize Opie's desk when he came in. I would make sure the newspaper was there, and made sure that the bits Sam and the interns came up with were burned to a CD for Opie to play"

So is there anything you did that an intern couldn't have done?

"Well..."
27747952_1939278189435215_4368286062587120575_o.jpg
Hey man don’t undercut Erocks resume. He also served as a producer for SXM before getting fired and he’s been a producer at the world famous “Compound Media”, which I hear broadcasts to as far as London, England.

Forum Clout
Nigger needs a Ram 3500 metal apex convex side mirror to the back of the dummy dome in an unsolved hit 'n run while out walking. Only problem is that obese hot dog head faggot with eyes struggling desperately to see out of fat fold build up isn't taking one step beyond the couch using the wall for support to get to the fridge for another coke float with a few extra helpings of raw pure cane sugar on top.

Hoooleee shit!

:nanacreep

BenDovid

Forum Clout
don’t undercut Erocks resume.

Mr. Radio, Erik Nagel. Broadcasting since he was a zygote. He worked for Marconi. Tesla. Fessenden. Had to meet Opie on the side of the road in Florida circa 2004, but he had a HUGE network. Did O&A. Works for Anthony now. It kinda sounds like to me like Erik is full of shit. Couldn't get a gig in 2004 without Opie, Couldn't get a gig after Opie without Anthony.

Where are all these radio contacts? Why isn't he working for Hannity? Scott and/or Todd?

A 20 year relationship with WWE. Why isn't he writing for them? Logistics Manager. WWE has 100000 jobs. Erik works for Anthony Cumia and you make fun of ME still? Really?

Early XM, like 2004, there was a segment where Ben & Steve got Erik some toothpaste and mouthwash. It was cut and labeled "Erik's Breath". He fucking DELETED it and we had to re-cut it. Give me all the shit you want. I didn't fucking delete the Guitar Hero segment so it couldn't be replayed.

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
This is the first time I've ever watched this dumb bitch but how old is she? How does she not seem to get that comics are making careers off of their own podcasts now and don't want to be associated with someone who publicly calls people niggers all the time? E-Rock might be a dummy but he's spelling it out for her and her sour cuntface looks like it refuses to understand what he's getting at. You can't run a subscriber only "network" when your entire fanbase is made up of geriatrics like Fred From Brooklyn, you stupid cunt.

"We're the free speech network, we prioritize comedy first. You'd think that should be enough." WTF is wrong with this cooze?

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
I only watched the first minute and assume it's all Erock pontificating on why nobody else has a worthless "network" that was already 10 years out of date when it launched.

Erock thinks he's now management material.

Forum Clout

Erock is a deviant and compound media is the last radio empire to get at d-list comedian puss.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
This is point people miss. Erik was hired specifically by Opie before the start of the XM show. Erik was always Opie's boy. Early at XM, Erik was on the board. Erik had to be replaced with Derek, since there were too many competency issues. Ben was EP, Steve was production so this instantly fucked Erik. He'd always find little projects like the eBay auction or "the archive" or color correcting celeb photos for the guys to seem like there was work for him. Erik was late every single day, wasn't a creative guy, he wasn't a production guy, a funny guy, he wasn't a live board op so...what did Erik....DO?

He existed as Opie's "boy" who owed him everything. That was enough for Opie to keep Erik aboard. Erik would stay in constant contact with Opie over invented work he was doing.

"Hey.....still at the office... **insert irrelevant question here**"

Now Opie's like, "Look at my boy!! Hard at work while everyone else went home!" - Meanwhile, all Erik did was eat a sandwich and hang out in the Paltalk room, pussy hunting.
You are Anths Renfield and helped cover up his crimes against children

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Mr. Radio, Erik Nagel. Broadcasting since he was a zygote. He worked for Marconi. Tesla. Fessenden. Had to meet Opie on the side of the road in Florida circa 2004, but he had a HUGE network. Did O&A. Works for Anthony now. It kinda sounds like to me like Erik is full of shit. Couldn't get a gig in 2004 without Opie, Couldn't get a gig after Opie without Anthony.

Where are all these radio contacts? Why isn't he working for Hannity? Scott and/or Todd?

A 20 year relationship with WWE. Why isn't he writing for them? Logistics Manager. WWE has 100000 jobs. Erik works for Anthony Cumia and you make fun of ME still? Really?

Early XM, like 2004, there was a segment where Ben & Steve got Erik some toothpaste and mouthwash. It was cut and labeled "Erik's Breath". He fucking DELETED it and we had to re-cut it. Give me all the shit you want. I didn't fucking delete the Guitar Hero segment so it couldn't be replayed.
Danny Ross, host of the Pacake House and short lived screenshot taker for Rockstar. What is he up to now?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout

This is unfair--not everyone is going to be able to ascend at Sirius like Sam and get a side gig with WWE. Sam is unique in that, but that doesn't mean e-rock isn't successful. He's been in the broadcasting business over 20 years. Sirius seemed like a pretty corporate environment and would not just let him keep a no-show job where he just ate hoagies and listened to ron and fez like you describe. (Ask Opie and Anthony)

There are two sides to every story and I'm sure e-rock wouldn't have a problem detailing his contributions .

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
This is the first time I've ever watched this dumb bitch but how old is she? How does she not seem to get that comics are making careers off of their own podcasts now and don't want to be associated with someone who publicly calls people niggers all the time?
Even if Ant didn’t scream nigger 24/7 there is virtually no reason to adopt Nanas networking scam. Anyone with half a brain and an ingrained audience can set up a Rogan-esque studio of two mics and a table and start bullshitting. They’d pull money through Youtube clips and a patreon. The two fucking nobodies that are Brendan Schaub and Bryan Callen were able to do this. Bobby Lee and Bob Kelly, two irrelevant comedians, were able to individually do this. So why then would you join a network where your audience is automatically capped, and your pay controlled by the count, and you get 0 metrics in regards to who’s listening to you…so you can be provided a studio by him? One you pay for btw. And it’s just a shitty fucking greenscreen behind a desk. Its such an unbelievably stupid business model.