• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eat-hock admits the Network is cooked.

Forum Clout
I really fucking hate Erik and everything he represents. And no, he wasn’t a “good spirit” cause he willingly took abuse for years. He had no comeback for anything because he isn’t funny.

He’s a fucking fat loser that learned basic cut/copy/paste Abode Cool Edit and sucked up at the right time.

I wonder what he thinks he’ll be doing in 10 years cause Cumia will be dead and no radio station will hire him or give him more than $40,000 a year.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
really fucking hate Erik and everything he represents. And no, he wasn’t a “good spirit” cause he willingly took abuse for years. He had no comeback for anything because he isn’t funny.

This is point people miss. Erik was hired specifically by Opie before the start of the XM show. Erik was always Opie's boy. Early at XM, Erik was on the board. Erik had to be replaced with Derek, since there were too many competency issues. Ben was EP, Steve was production so this instantly fucked Erik. He'd always find little projects like the eBay auction or "the archive" or color correcting celeb photos for the guys to seem like there was work for him. Erik was late every single day, wasn't a creative guy, he wasn't a production guy, a funny guy, he wasn't a live board op so...what did Erik....DO?

He existed as Opie's "boy" who owed him everything. That was enough for Opie to keep Erik aboard. Erik would stay in constant contact with Opie over invented work he was doing.

"Hey.....still at the office... **insert irrelevant question here**"

Now Opie's like, "Look at my boy!! Hard at work while everyone else went home!" - Meanwhile, all Erik did was eat a sandwich and hang out in the Paltalk room, pussy hunting.

Forum Clout
They’re both blaming “woke”, how messed up it is that their friends won’t go on a network with a host who laughs at dead black kids on social media all day every day. Mare says she was surprised at how many comedians didn’t have her back when she refused to do shows at clubs that required vaccines.
She has too, because her other option is to admit that she's in her 40s & still a low-tier on the road comic with a shitty act, and begging for money to buy "podcasting" equipment.

Working with Geno Bisconte should have been a "ghost of Christmas future" situation.

upanddown

Forum Clout
Not to mention the website has been a shitshow the whole time. It was doomed from the start and his poor management of the company only made it a worse product. He thought he could just hire someone to do all the hard work while he just shows up drunk in the afternoon.

IMG_0790.png

Nice customer facing JavaScript stack trace, stupid.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Let me see if I can come up with a retarded analogy for this. Imagine if someone like Sean Hannity started the type of network Cumia did. It would actually probably succeed and for a few reasons. First, Hannity is big enough that wherever he goes he will have a fanbase following him who are also dedicated to pay for him. He could charge $2 a month and still the volume of fans would keep him rich. Second, there are commentators who look up to Hannity or are simply in the same sphere as him who would love to piggyback off his fanbase. So when they join the network not only do they get Hannity fans but they bring their own too. And finally anyone unsure of their purchase can then go “Well I wouldn’t normally pay for just Hannity, but look at all these other shows too!” which justifies the value.

Alright now Cumia has none of this. He does not had a dedicated fanbase, let alone any fanbase, nor one that would ever pay for his content. He does not have people who look up to him or who are even in the same sphere as him. Everyone on his network is the lowest of the low with 0 relation who just need to mooch off someone’s studio and airtime. And both of these fucking zilches together provide 0 value for anyone to justify fucking paying for it.

It is just so insane how he wanted to start the “free speech network” yet he wasn’t a big enough get, nor even a free speech advocate, to start this, get any subscribers, or any relevant shows under his belt.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Thats a lot of words just to say that " Ants racism has poisoned the network and nobody wants to associate with him"
I have to give it to SLOBBOOOO, as fat as he is, as lazy as he is, as unmotivated as he is…he had the most minimal amount of knowledge to go to Anthony and say “Hey. The pests clipped you screaming nigger on your stream. They are sending it to comedians. You need to stop or no one will associate with you again.” and Anthony literally laughed in his fucking face. I seriously question how Erock started working for Anthony and expected him to have any self control or not be a giant piece of shit. I would feel bad if he didn’t make his own bed, because his fat career is now being further tarnished because he’s hired as the senile wrangler but can’t wrangle for fucking shit, because the old fart is a raging roided up retard who won’t stop until he literally dies.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I really fucking hate Erik and everything he represents. And no, he wasn’t a “good spirit” cause he willingly took abuse for years. He had no comeback for anything because he isn’t funny.
Erik was not a punching bag like Bobby or Vos where they could hit you back. He was a legitimate fucking boob. The reason why Tank Hankerous is so funny is because he couldn’t even do the most basic task required of him and had 0 improv skills. And then he almost cried on air because, even after being given an hour, he couldn’t come up with shit.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Erik was not a punching bag like Bobby or Vos where they could hit you back. He was a legitimate fucking boob. The reason why Tank Hankerous is so funny is because he couldn’t even do the most basic task required of him and had 0 improv skills. And then he almost cried on air because, even after being given an hour, he couldn’t come up with shit.
Dolt brain shit for sure.

Nigger needs a Ram 3500 metal apex convex side mirror to the back of the dummy dome in an unsolved hit 'n run while out walking. Only problem is that obese hot dog head faggot with eyes struggling desperately to see out of fat fold build up isn't taking one step beyond the couch using the wall for support to get to the fridge for another coke float with a few extra helpings of raw pure cane sugar on top.

I really wanna see him drop kicked by a pair of doc marten steel toe boots with red laces leaving an indelible 14⚡88 imprint on his faggot face.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Just realizing this is the first time I’m hearing Chrissie Mare’s obnoxious voice. Just as much of a joy for the ears as she is for the eyes.

They’re both blaming “woke”, how messed up it is that their friends won’t go on a network with a host who laughs at dead black kids on social media all day every day. Mare says she was surprised at how many comedians didn’t have her back when she refused to do shows at clubs that required vaccines.
all of them are equally people I’d throw a cinder block if they were drowning.
They attached there horses to Nana’s Nigger Hating Kart; what do expect? Any normal person would be like yeah I’d rather not be associated with a network run by pedophile racist; that has an ex proud boy founder who diddles alt right queen Nick Fuentes’ cock.

It’s all about optics. They complain about being “cancelled”, can’t be “cancelled” if you were never popular enough stupids

Forum Clout
This is point people miss. Erik was hired specifically by Opie before the start of the XM show. Erik was always Opie's boy. Early at XM, Erik was on the board. Erik had to be replaced with Derek, since there were too many competency issues. Ben was EP, Steve was production so this instantly fucked Erik. He'd always find little projects like the eBay auction or "the archive" or color correcting celeb photos for the guys to seem like there was work for him. Erik was late every single day, wasn't a creative guy, he wasn't a production guy, a funny guy, he wasn't a live board op so...what did Erik....DO?

He existed as Opie's "boy" who owed him everything. That was enough for Opie to keep Erik aboard. Erik would stay in constant contact with Opie over invented work he was doing.

Now Opie's like, "Look at my boy!! Hard at work while everyone else went home!" - Meanwhile, all Erik did was eat a sandwich and hang out in the Paltalk room, pussy hunting.

It was so transparent to any fan who had an actual job. Bare minimum ass kisser that everyone hates because you could actually hire a guy who can work. A leech the boss likes to go to happy hour or golf with. I’ve worked with too many “aww come on he’s not that bad!” guys.

I couldn’t handle it for a big radio show.

Who was the hottest Paltalk girl?

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
Let me see if I can come up with a retarded analogy for this. Imagine if someone like Sean Hannity started the type of network Cumia did. It would actually probably succeed and for a few reasons.
Honestly, Hannity's network would succeed because the shows would be entertaining. What shows on TACN/CM have been entertaining?

Was Anthony by himself good? Not really, not unless he was talking about Gregg or watching hypnotized Fez shit on Opie. But those shows were all made available for free on YouTube so I never had to pay for them. Anthony & Artie was a trainwreck where I assume people only tuned in to see if Artie was going to die on air. The Dave Landow era never really moved the needle during its run.

Gavin had some funny moments but all those clips were YouTube, so again, his audience didn't have to pay for them.

Legion of Skanks and Redbar did good shows I guess but they bounced quickly from the drowning ship just like Gavin.

I was a huge Ron & Fez guy and I only made it 20 minutes into one ESD Show. It was unwatchable. Even his recent Tales from the Satellite (featuring stories I want to hear) is a complete mess and unlistenable.

All the other shows (Wet Spot, Geno & Berg, etc) were never great so why subscribe to a network?

If Nana wasn't a lazy piece of shit who hired competent people from the beginning and actually cared about the product, the network may have made sense. But he cared as much about the entertainment value of the shows as Jennifer Cumia cared about looking feminine and the rest is history.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout

So he was a producer who couldn’t: do production, board op, be an in-studio producer, or at least be good on-air. Hard to imagine why anyone had a problem with him making more than them.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
So he was a producer who couldn’t: do production, board op, be an in-studio producer, or at least be good on-air. Hard to imagine why anyone had a problem with him making more than them.

And we're talking 2004/2005. The first hires didn't get a full time salary until the middle of 2006. He tried to make a comeback as the STUDIO board guy at CBS (not the air-board) and once again, that was taken away from him and handed to me this time.