• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did anyone ever shit talk patrice on the OG reddit ever?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Patrice was the prototype for MGTOWS before they went insane / full on gay. And some of the shit he said was straight up ridiculous but he also had a shit ton of good points on women i’ve never heard before or since. I implore everyone to listen to his interview with Dr. Z. Not only is it hilarious but he breaks down women's bullshit so accurately. While everyone in studio is trying to see her tits Patrice is tackling her retarded book about how women catch men and trying to explain to her she doesn’t catch shit.

Forum Clout
Patrice was consistently hilarious on the show but his woman talk was the shitty counterweight. Vos and Otto were far more consistent guests.

The whole point of sex is to produce more humans, and Vos not only produced three humans (iirc) but he's also a grandfather. He's more of a "player" than Patrice ever was.

So Patrice, supposedly the patron saint of masculinity, failed to father any children, and not only that, he maligned the father of the little girl he was taking care of.

If I were one of those MGTOW incels (which i'm not), I would choose to emulate Rich Vos and Louis CK, two men who created a family. Patrice is just...a random black guy who never really did anything. There's no man there. There's just an overgrown teenager.

It all seems so pointless, you know? If you can't create a family of your own, then you're just sleeping around endlessly. There's no meaning in that. And that's what Patrice was.

I'm not saying that if you don't have children, you're less of a man. I don't have children. I don't think this makes me less of a man. But I don't represent myself as a MGTOW demigod. I admit that my existence is pointless. I don't give advice on younger men on how to 'manage' women like they're livestock.

"You gotta deal with your girl like this..." do you? You're forty years old. Forty! What are you doing? What's the point? How about you have a baby with her, and then tell me about the vicissitudes of taking care of a baby. Then maybe I'll listen to your dumb opinions.

I regret Patrice's death. I wish he were still alive. But he was an insecure man who couldn't settle down. To put it bluntly, he was a sexual coward, who advertised himself as a sexual hero. And that's obnoxious.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Otto has to be the worst regular comic, what the fuck are you smoking? Annoying depressed sulking bore who hid behind the puppet. Go be suicidal elsewere we're trying to do a radio show.
I wish I could find it but there was one show with just him and Opie and it was great. He did shut down when other guests were on but whatever, he was funny as fuck

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Otto never utilized George on-air for the most part.
Otto would have mental breakdowns after radios shows because people would interact with only George. So at some point he stopped bringing George into radio shows to force the hosts to talk to him. He would also only do jokes from his act and could barely think on his feet sometimes. Like during the WBAB roast he was dead silent and didn't say a thing.

I remember the Stern staff thinking that Otto was a mental case. He was just a weird dude.

Forum Clout
When Patrice was still alive and in studio for a show people on message boards would bitch and complain because he took over the show and wouldn't stop talking. It's become revisionist since he passed away that he was beloved, but that was not always the reality. People discovering the show from YouTube or whatever don't realize this.

G

Patrice was the prototype for MGTOWS before they went insane / full on gay. And some of the shit he said was straight up ridiculous but he also had a shit ton of good points on women i’ve never heard before or since. I implore everyone to listen to his interview with Dr. Z. Not only is it hilarious but he breaks down women's bullshit so accurately. While everyone in studio is trying to see her tits Patrice is tackling her retarded book about how women catch men and trying to explain to her she doesn’t catch shit.
Why are you telling us to listen to this like we havent already

Fucking zoomer. You didnt discover patrice. Fuck sake...

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
I read a YouTube comment recently and the guy said he posted something about Patrice on reddit, and suddenly that rat faced nose goblin Danny Ross showed up and started trashing Patrice.
IMG_9789.png

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
The whole point of sex is to produce more humans, and Vos not only produced three humans (iirc) but he's also a grandfather. He's more of a "player" than Patrice ever was.

So Patrice, supposedly the patron saint of masculinity, failed to father any children, and not only that, he maligned the father of the little girl he was taking care of.

If I were one of those MGTOW incels (which i'm not), I would choose to emulate Rich Vos and Louis CK, two men who created a family. Patrice is just...a random black guy who never really did anything. There's no man there. There's just an overgrown teenager.

It all seems so pointless, you know? If you can't create a family of your own, then you're just sleeping around endlessly. There's no meaning in that. And that's what Patrice was.

I'm not saying that if you don't have children, you're less of a man. I don't have children. I don't think this makes me less of a man. But I don't represent myself as a MGTOW demigod. I admit that my existence is pointless. I don't give advice on younger men on how to 'manage' women like they're livestock.

"You gotta deal with your girl like this..." do you? You're forty years old. Forty! What are you doing? What's the point? How about you have a baby with her, and then tell me about the vicissitudes of taking care of a baby. Then maybe I'll listen to your dumb opinions.

I regret Patrice's death. I wish he were still alive. But he was an insecure man who couldn't settle down. To put it bluntly, he was a sexual coward, who advertised himself as a sexual hero. And that's obnoxious.
Tbf. I believe hearing on the documentary "Killing Is Easy", that Von was pregnant with his child, and he told her that he wouldn't live long enough to provide for that kid, so they aborted it.

There is something more to sex and life than reproducing, we have enough unloved and unwanted children being pumped every second to know that.

If somebody feels they are prepared enough to raise children, more power to them. But if they feel they aren't mentally or financially healthy enough for that, it's also a very valid choice.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
Tbf. I believe hearing on the documentary "Killing Is Easy", that Von was pregnant with his child, and he told her that he wouldn't live long enough to provide for that kid, so they aborted it.

There is something more to sex and life than reproducing, we have enough unloved and unwanted children being pumped every second to know that.

If somebody feels they are prepared enough to raise children, more power to them. But if they feel they aren't mentally or financially healthy enough for that, it's also a very valid choice.
I guess they didn't foresee the annual welfare event huh

G

What made me laugh so hard about the Opie and Anthony crowd was that they were so shielded from the common nigger that they thought that Patrice was some kind of ahead of his time sigma male revolutionary.

He was talking the same jive shit every nigger talks.

"See man you got to be handling your bitch like this, man"
"Man my bitch is a SOLDIER and shit"
"I don't even LIKE my girl man"

We GET it, you have no respect for women because you're a nigger. I guess that's why she cucked you in real life by going to swinger clubs and getting banged out by other dudes, and cucked you after death by milking your corpse for every nickel she could 🤷‍♂️

The funniest thing is you go to any Patrice clip and there are still kids who comment mAn PaTrIcE wUz A fUcKiN kInG mAn RiP 👑👑👑

Patrice knew comedy and he knew conspiracies but he didn't know a goddamn thing about women, which is ironically what people champion him for.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
We GET it, you have no respect for women because you're a nigger. I guess that's why she cucked you in real life by going to swinger clubs and getting banged out by other dudes,
Yeah but is that really cucking? Patrice was getting pussy too. Still weird but not cuckoldry.
and cucked you after death by milking your corpse for every nickel she could 🤷‍♂️
However THAT is cuckoldry. Nice getting robbed by “Lt. Hoe”, stupid.