• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did anyone ever shit talk patrice on the OG reddit ever?

G

I used to always get downvoted into obscurity for saying how much I couldn’t stand the “I miss Patrice” and “I wish Patrice was alive so he could give his take on xyz current thing” commenters on Reddit and YouTube.

I was absolutely ecstatic to come back to the forums to find a Patrice hate thread. The worship surrounding him is fucking gay and kinda makes me hate him in a way I wish it didn’t, because he’s very funny, but the fandom is just pure fucking faggotry.
Love your name brotherman! That’s the best though just loggin in and trollin

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He even tried to downplay his Jon Snyder type role with Von's daughter...his need to be seen as a pimp/playa was pathological.
I was absolutely ecstatic to come back to the forums to find a Patrice hate thread.
Patrice was always funny to laugh at but not with. His nigger degenerate low IQ takes on politics were always horrifically ignorant and witless. But they were always hysterical because of his extreme confidence and ability to just steamroll anyone by yelling over them. Same with his obvious hatred towards women that would manifests itself in four letter insults that had no real insight or meaning it was just him literally calling a woman a "cunt" or "whore" to her face. But his over the top bravado made it comedic.

Deep down inside Patrice was like the class clown who acted out for attention. Trying to talk to a young female model when you look like Patrice is pointless. His best was an old woman with another guy's kid. He was never getting the models and playboy girls that were coming onto O&A. So his way of drawing attention to himself and masking his sorrows was to smash these women verbally without mercy. And it was always so jarring for these women that a guy who was a 2/10 was eviscerating 10/10 women with no mercy whatsoever. Like some NFL cheerleader would come on the show and Patrice would just call her a cunt and a bitch over and over. Because he knew she was never going to give him the time of day anyways so why not just berate and browbeat her.

Fact is that Opie had the same idea but usually did better. Like his legendary attack on Shawna Lenee where he just came at her with a vengeance. I always laugh at these MGTOW and 'red pill dating' fags and whatnot. When they are listening to like loser psycho incels or closet case types for dating advice. Patrice's dating advice was coming from a childless obese monster who took hooker trips to Brazilian ghettos.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
Patrice was always funny to laugh at but not with. His nigger degenerate low IQ takes on politics were always horrifically ignorant and witless. But they were always hysterical because of his extreme confidence and ability to just steamroll anyone by yelling over them. Same with his obvious hatred towards women that would manifests itself in four letter insults that had no real insight or meaning it was just him literally calling a woman a "cunt" or "whore" to her face. But his over the top bravado made it comedic.

Deep down inside Patrice was like the class clown who acted out for attention. Trying to talk to a young female model when you look like Patrice is pointless. His best was an old woman with another guy's kid. He was never getting the models and playboy girls that were coming onto O&A. So his way of drawing attention to himself and masking his sorrows was to smash these women verbally without mercy. And it was always so jarring for these women that a guy who was a 2/10 was eviscerating 10/10 women with no mercy whatsoever. Like some NFL cheerleader would come on the show and Patrice would just call her a cunt and a bitch over and over. Because he knew she was never going to give him the time of day anyways so why not just berate and browbeat her.

Fact is that Opie had the same idea but usually did better. Like his legendary attack on Shawna Lenee where he just came at her with a vengeance. I always laugh at these MGTOW and 'red pill dating' fags and whatnot. When they are listening to like loser psycho incels or closet case types for dating advice. Patrice's dating advice was coming from a childless obese monster who took hooker trips to Brazilian ghettos.
Why would anyone take his dating advice seriously when his girlfriend or wife whatever tried to squeeze every drop of money for his "documentary" after he was dead?

Forum Clout

Damn nigga, he already past. You reanimated him to kill him again.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout

Opie better than Patrice at verbally browbeating beautiful women?

That's some fucking solid revisionism...

LingerLonger

Forum Clout

Name one time Patrice came even close to berating a woman like Opie did with Shawna Lenee? Or one time Patrice came even close to turning a nice situation like a gift from a female listener, into the most uncomfortable silence like when Opie tossed the poker chips? Opie is also the one who told Erock to hit that one Penthouse girl on the ass as hard as he possibly could. And credit to Erock he did do it. Opie also messed with Ian Halperin and his goddesses as hard as anyone that was in the room. He was subtle with his messing with female guests.

Patrice and Jim did nothing but call girls cunts and ugly. It might be funny to a 12-year-old to laugh with. But they were ragging on women out of their own insecurity. Like when Jim attacked that one R&F intern Dana or whatever. Nothing he said was funny it was just bitter and repulsive. So you could laugh at Jimmy's extreme rage and anger but actually with his jokes. I still laugh when I hear Jimmy attack women viciously. But I am a realist and understand that Jimmy is sexually confused and frustrated stemming from his awful childhood molestation.

Seriously give me some examples of Patrice doing anything with a woman that was insightful or funny. And not just him calling a woman a "cunt" or "stupid" and getting mercy laughs from the other comedians on the show.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout

Patrice was pretty good at dressing them down or at least attempting to. His arguments with Dr. Z were pretty cringeworthy on both sides but the one lingerie football player who wouldn’t take her coat off. Opie would just be outright rude with zero tact which was funny in its own right.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Name one time Patrice came even close to berating a woman like Opie did with Shawna Lenee? Or one time Patrice came even close to turning a nice situation like a gift from a female listener, into the most uncomfortable silence like when Opie tossed the poker chips? Opie is also the one who told Erock to hit that one Penthouse girl on the ass as hard as he possibly could. And credit to Erock he did do it. Opie also messed with Ian Halperin and his goddesses as hard as anyone that was in the room. He was subtle with his messing with female guests.

Patrice and Jim did nothing but call girls cunts and ugly. It might be funny to a 12-year-old to laugh with. But they were ragging on women out of their own insecurity. Like when Jim attacked that one R&F intern Dana or whatever. Nothing he said was funny it was just bitter and repulsive. So you could laugh at Jimmy's extreme rage and anger but actually with his jokes. I still laugh when I hear Jimmy attack women viciously. But I am a realist and understand that Jimmy is sexually confused and frustrated stemming from his awful childhood molestation.

Seriously give me some examples of Patrice doing anything with a woman that was insightful or funny. And not just him calling a woman a "cunt" or "stupid" and getting mercy laughs from the other comedians on the show.

Opie is about as subtle as walking through the zoo naked. The Justine Joli stuff was funny and Anthony and Jimmy’s behavior towards that young lady was disgusting. It was annoying enough that they would completely derail the show to fawn over women. Only time it was funny was with Dani because Louie said everyone in the room wouldn’t say it but wanted to fuck her tits into oblivion.

Last edited:

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout

Patrice was (usually) calm and collected, asking them questions, letting them rope themselves in. Only to pounce on them once he set the trap.

Actually The Opster was the insecure, unnecessarily mean asshole.

While not being "insightful" Patrice was perceptive enough to attack their personality (or lack there of), undecisiveness, self-importance and lack of introspection.

Even though he isn't MGTOW Jesus, he actually had a reason, and means other than douchiness, to attack the women on the show.

If you don't believe me, listen to the Black Phillip Show. He attacked every level of woman there.

I'm not suggesting the show as a red-pill awakening for manhood. But if you listen to Patrice telling a fat bitch "Tomato, tamato... And you eat both", and don't puncture your lungs with laughter, you are a goddamn robot.

G

Patrice was (usually) calm and collected, asking them questions, letting them rope themselves in. Only to pounce on them once he set the trap.

for some strange reason a lot of posters here think patrice couldn't get pussy because he was an obese ugly nigger.

that is reddit-tier girl perspective

anybody who's listened to every audio clip of patrice interacting with women, especially the BP episodes with that magical faggot jeff the long hair guy, knew patrice had game. women care about personality, they'll fuck you if you're funny or famous which patrice had both.

i think lingerlonger's kike/nigger hate overrides his objectivity, many such cases

G

Actually The Opster was the insecure, unnecessarily mean asshole.

While not being "insightful" Patrice was perceptive enough to attack their personality (or lack there of), undecisiveness, self-importance and lack of introspection.

Even though he isn't MGTOW Jesus, he actually had a reason, and means other than douchiness, to attack the women on the show.

If you don't believe me, listen to the Black Phillip Show. He attacked every level of woman there.

I'm not suggesting the show as a red-pill awakening for manhood. But if you listen to Patrice telling a fat bitch "Tomato, tamato... And you eat both", and don't puncture your lungs with laughter, you are a goddamn robot.
From what I remember, he did get schooled by that sex therapist Ukrainian woman. I can't remember what it was, but she called his bluff on something and Patrice looked pretty weak since he had to play it off at that point. I think it was showing his penis, or having Von expose herself, or something along those lines.

I agree with you overall though. I can't hate Patrice, no matter how gay the neo MGTOW-type fans are.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
I came to the old sub a few years after the disintegration of the O&A show. Rarely would people indulge in shitting on anybody associated with the show when it was airing before Gregshells and Nana's alcoholic reddit tirades (which I snagged a comment on in one of the threads).

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
for some strange reason a lot of posters here think patrice couldn't get pussy because he was an obese ugly nigger.
Did you listen to the shows? Patrice himself admitted he could not even get hard with women. Hence the dildos and Brazil. Opie literally called them all out for being sex creeps a few times over the glass dildos and none of them felt like it was anything deviant at all. These guys were all abnormal sexually. Jim Jeffries said he would swallow his own loads. Norton had male hookers take dumps on him. Bobby had sex with retards and so on.

Keep in mind Patrice was a sexual degenerate and loser who had a rape conviction. So no surprise that the nigger defenders and idiots look up to him like people do for NFL players and whatnot. Patrice was just a degenerate loser. Funny. But a loser. His first sexual experience was a gang rape. The hero of incel weirdos.

G

Did you listen to the shows? Patrice himself admitted he could not even get hard with women. Hence the dildos and Brazil. Opie literally called them all out for being sex creeps a few times over the glass dildos and none of them felt like it was anything deviant at all. These guys were all abnormal sexually. Jim Jeffries said he would swallow his own loads. Norton had male hookers take dumps on him. Bobby had sex with retards and so on.

Keep in mind Patrice was a sexual degenerate and loser who had a rape conviction. So no surprise that the nigger defenders and idiots look up to him like people do for NFL players and whatnot. Patrice was just a degenerate loser. Funny. But a loser. His first sexual experience was a gang rape. The hero of incel weirdos.

did you not listen to patrice interact with any women?
he could get women. same with jim jeffries, they have the gift of gab. opie, norton, and anthony didn't. bob kelly had it.
what does getting hard have to do with having game with women?
you think opie had more game with women than patrice?
Im not contending that patrice wasn't an impotent fat nigger degenerate with a rape conviction,
it's just pretty clear that his "game" wasn't a gimmick, look at his two man on the street interviews in tough crowd or listen to black phillip ep 12.
like you said he didn't give a fuck and would tear down models all the time. not sure what you're confused about, my sweet summer child

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
did you not listen to patrice interact with any women?
he could get women. same with jim jeffries, they have the gift of gab. opie, norton, and anthony didn't. bob kelly had it.
what does getting hard have to do with having game with women?
you think opie had more game with women than patrice?
Im not contending that patrice wasn't an impotent fat nigger degenerate with a rape conviction,
it's just pretty clear that his "game" wasn't a gimmick, look at his two man on the street interviews in tough crowd or listen to black phillip ep 12.
like you said he didn't give a fuck and would tear down models all the time. not sure what you're confused about, my sweet summer child

Opie didn’t have the gift of gab but Gregg Hughes, that actor who portrayed Opie on the Opie & Anthony certainly did. Opie had no subtlety when tagging on women but obviously he was playing the heel in a lot of those situations.