• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did anyone ever shit talk patrice on the OG reddit ever?

Forum Clout
Or did that all start when the wignats swarmed over to the forum?
Yeah, only a "wignat" would want to shit on Patrice for his hypocritical "Let me tell you how women are" shit.

He's the token black of men looking for a father figure. He wasn't even the best O&A regular comic. I'm glad people shit on him now, it at least counterbalances the constant dicksucking he gets from others.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
Yeah, only a "wignat" would want to shit on Patrice for his hypocritical "Let me tell you how women are" shit.

He's the token black of men looking for a father figure. He wasn't even the best O&A regular comic. I'm glad people shit on him now, it at least counterbalances the constant dicksucking he gets from others.
Patrice was consistently hilarious on the show but his woman talk was the shitty counterweight. Vos and Otto were far more consistent guests. Vos and Patrice shows were some of the best imo because Vos would sometimes shit on Patrice for his retarded takes on women to balance out Opie and Anths blind adoration.

lowend73

Forum Clout
It was pretty rare until Ant got fired and went full retard with his culture warrior schtick. The sub went from a charming hate fest utopia to a hate festival where the uncouth in-laws show up and embarrass the "normal" family and friends. Sort of like the Wankers from Peggy's side of the family.

It was still mostly unpopular to shit on Patrice after that, but definitely more commonplace. The interesting thing about Patrice was/ is how he can give the incels a pep rally one day and the evil blacks the next. If anyone ever makes a legit, deep dive documentary on him, it'll be a hit. Even if only a cult hit. It would be in the vein of Call Me Lucky.
Chapo Trap House really soured the ole subreddit

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Patrice was consistently hilarious on the show but his woman talk was the shitty counterweight. Vos and Otto were far more consistent guests. Vos and Patrice shows were some of the best imo because Vos would sometimes shit on Patrice for his retarded takes on women to balance out Opie and Anths blind adoration.
Patrice's woman talk was unintentionally hilarious though. Colin called Patrice out for being a total fraud once. "You know he doesn't do any of the things he just said to do, right?". Patrice's advice for women was always hysterically bad. "Just call them a cunt to their face. Treat them like shit. Guarantee if you see them as an object they'll behave like whores and you can get threesomes. I'm thinking of getting another girlfriend to live in the house with my and my girlfriend".

Yeah he was going to get another girlfriend to live with him, his fiance, and that other guy's kid he was raising. So alpha.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Otto were far more consistent guests
Love the otto but if their were other guests in, he'd clam up.
Patrice's woman talk was unintentionally hilarious though. Colin called Patrice out for being a total fraud once. "You know he doesn't do any of the things he just said to do, right?". Patrice's advice for women was always hysterically bad. "Just call them a cunt to their face. Treat them like shit. Guarantee if you see them as an object they'll behave like whores and you can get threesomes. I'm thinking of getting another girlfriend to live in the house with my and my girlfriend".

Yeah he was going to get another girlfriend to live with him, his fiance, and that other guy's kid he was raising. So alpha.
"mm I want a piece of that" god bless cq

Forum Clout
Otto has to be the worst regular comic, what the fuck are you smoking? Annoying depressed sulking bore who hid behind the puppet. Go be suicidal elsewere we're trying to do a radio show.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout

Patrice wishes he could be as "alpha" as he claimed he was.

Otto has to be the worst regular comic, what the fuck are you smoking? Annoying depressed sulking bore who hid behind the puppet. Go be suicidal elsewere we're trying to do a radio show.
Otto was reserved but hilarious, nice try with the hate tho

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Otto never utilized George on-air for the most part. As far as worst regular comic, that award goes to Bob Kelly, hands down.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Colin: Don’t listen to him he’s trying to get you killed. He doesn’t go to his girl and say “I need some side”. This is spoken like a cutscene out of Hustle and Flow.