• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did anyone ever shit talk patrice on the OG reddit ever?

Bumley

Forum Clout
It was pretty rare until Ant got fired and went full retard with his culture warrior schtick. The sub went from a charming hate fest utopia to a hate festival where the uncouth in-laws show up and embarrass the "normal" family and friends. Sort of like the Wankers from Peggy's side of the family.

It was still mostly unpopular to shit on Patrice after that, but definitely more commonplace. The interesting thing about Patrice was/ is how he can give the incels a pep rally one day and the evil blacks the next. If anyone ever makes a legit, deep dive documentary on him, it'll be a hit. Even if only a cult hit. It would be in the vein of Call Me Lucky.

G

It was pretty rare until Ant got fired and went full retard with his culture warrior schtick. The sub went from a charming hate fest utopia to a hate festival where the uncouth in-laws show up and embarrass the "normal" family and friends. Sort of like the Wankers from Peggy's side of the family.

It was still mostly unpopular to shit on Patrice after that, but definitely more commonplace. The interesting thing about Patrice was/ is how he can give the incels a pep rally one day and the evil blacks the next. If anyone ever makes a legit, deep dive documentary on him, it'll be a hit. Even if only a cult hit. It would be in the vein of Call Me Lucky.
Have rib, weird lurking brotherman

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
No. My drawings were very crude and that one was a masterpiece by Chancearm that my ribs never recovered from.
Truly funny indeed
43319B96-07DF-4684-9C37-5140D5303092.jpeg

Forum Clout
It didn't happen a lot, but when it became apparent the BLM shit wasn't going away over time, BASED posters started to recall Patrices racial ideologies and voiced displeasure with them. It was split between those who didn't like his uppity nigshit and others who felt he'd be redpilled to the point where he would have disavowed the legendary 2020 chimpouts (he wouldn't hve), but BLM and racial politics weren't on the forefront of everyones mind when the reddit was up as it would become later. I feel like had it been, a lot more people would have shat on him much harder.

As it stands, a lot of his "hoes ain't shit" material mostly insulated him from a lot of shit he would have gotten otherwise.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
The best part of this is I can HEAR it. I can hear the sound of the card tapping the pan as he's making a line, I can hear the whoosh of the pan and the sound of it hitting his face. It's unbelievable how much detail was in all of Chances work and I wonder where he is these days.

Forum Clout
I used to always get downvoted into obscurity for saying how much I couldn’t stand the “I miss Patrice” and “I wish Patrice was alive so he could give his take on xyz current thing” commenters on Reddit and YouTube.

I was absolutely ecstatic to come back to the forums to find a Patrice hate thread. The worship surrounding him is fucking gay and kinda makes me hate him in a way I wish it didn’t, because he’s very funny, but the fandom is just pure fucking faggotry.