• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Derek Chauvin - Political prisoner

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I have children, too. What life-threatening consequences are you talking about? All the hand wringing "won't someone think of the children" bullshit is either virtue signalling or melodramatic faggotry.
Give me a break. The US is way worse off than it was when I was born. It's way worse off than it was 20 years ago.

I don't want my kids to be beaten up/raped/murdered and then nothing of consequence happening to the attackers. It's already happened to Ethan Liming. Fuck, one of my daughter's classmates was assaulted by a nigger last year. My daughter told us that it was going to happen and we notified the school. They did nothing, and the assault happened. I made sure to tell the dad that we had warned the school on the specifics.

White solidarity is the only way through. Don't know if it will take 5 more Waukesha incidents or 50. Ireland, though, seems to be getting the message.

In the meantime, go move to Baltimore and send your kids to a ghetto school and tell me about the justice they eventually receive. I'll wait.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
How anyone can watch that video of that nigger killing Ashley Babbit and not think, "Hey! That cop just killed that woman!" is beyond me.
First of all, what you are calling the man who shot her tells me all I need to know about you.

Secondly, what was the poor lamb doing at the time he gunned her down?

Forum Clout
Give me a break. The US is way worse off than it was when I was born. It's way worse off than it was 20 years ago.

I don't want my kids to be beaten up/raped/murdered and then nothing of consequence happening to the attackers. It's already happened to Ethan Liming. Fuck, one of my daughter's classmates was assaulted by a nigger last year. My daughter told us that it was going to happen and we notified the school. They did nothing, and the assault happened. I made sure to tell the dad that we had warned the school on the specifics.

White solidarity is the only way through. Don't know if it will take 5 more Waukesha incidents or 50. Ireland, though, seems to be getting the message.

In the meantime, go move to Baltimore and send your kids to a ghetto school and tell me about the justice they eventually receive. I'll wait.
Keep those crosses burning brotherman.