• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Derek Chauvin - Political prisoner

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Lotta fawkin' problems in this thread.

First, Derek Chauvin was trained to use the move by the MPD. The MPD was likely trained by Israel.

View attachment 167332

Next, there was no evidence of any damage to Floyd's neck.

But of course the guy creating the autopsy report was pressured into coming to the conclusion of "neck compression."

Next, do any of you brothermen really think that Chauvin could have possibly gotten a fair trial in the US? Especially with a mob surrounding the court house?

Next, there was recently a completely unrelated lawsuit from a prosecutor in Hennepin County, Amy Sweasy Tamburino. She claimed that she her career is being held back due to being a woman, but it turns out that it was likely because she didn't go along with her bosses during the Floyd trial. This is from *sworn testimony* in that case:

Source: https://www.americanlibertyreportne...ng-derek-chauvin-did-not-murder-george-floyd/

Chauvin absolutely was a political prisoner. He was starting to speak out. He stated that he was doing his job as trained and that despite being just a few blocks away, the medics didn't arrive on scene for 20 minutes. That's the kind of thing that points to potential systemic issues and not "he's a White cop that just wants to murder niggers."

Today Minneapolis has a charter that they have to have something like a minimum of 700 officers. They have just 300. No one wants to work when you can be sent to prison and murdered by niggers for having a nigger die in your custody of fent. A court ordered them to hire officers and they just can't keep them employed:

If Chauvin hadn't followed training and/or there was no fent in Floyd's system there would be a lot less reasonable doubt. But there was no doubt at all that he'd be convicted. And then sent to a prison surrounded by people who want to kill him.

Remember Lisa Edwards? She was a White woman at a hospital having a stroke and she got kicked out. The cops were called and she was arrested and kept repeating that she had a hard time breathing. The officers literally mocked her. The nigger in charge, when asked by one of his subordinates about 'maybe she really can't breathe' laughed it off. She died in the back of a police car just a few minutes later.

Not only did that nigger in charge not get convicted and go to a jail filled with White convicts, he was also never charged to begin with and life went on for everyone.

Chauvin is/was as much of a political prisoner as the McMichaels. Without the politics of this case, he would have been found not guilty due to that autopsy report literally saying there was no neck damage. And so the entire country has paid the price since, with increased violence from niggers everywhere from our cities to our elementary schools.

I'm sick of the cost to civilization because of all of this. I'm really at the point where I don't care if the White guy is guilty--the niggers don't actually care if their people are guilty and things get worse for all of us. I'm completely fatigued.
I can’t even get into the whole case and no one does because it doesn’t matter to Ant. If a nigger was killed even if its unjustified its good.

Forum Clout
IMG_2141.jpeg

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
I'm sick of the cost to civilization because of all of this. I'm really at the point where I don't care if the White guy is guilty--the niggers don't actually care if their people are guilty and things get worse for all of us. I'm completely fatigued.
Ever thought about... you know, just ending it all?

Or maybe just taking a break from twitter or wherever the fuck is making you lose your mind.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Lotta fawkin' problems in this thread.

First, Derek Chauvin was trained to use the move by the MPD. The MPD was likely trained by Israel.

View attachment 167332

Next, there was no evidence of any damage to Floyd's neck.

But of course the guy creating the autopsy report was pressured into coming to the conclusion of "neck compression."

Next, do any of you brothermen really think that Chauvin could have possibly gotten a fair trial in the US? Especially with a mob surrounding the court house?

Next, there was recently a completely unrelated lawsuit from a prosecutor in Hennepin County, Amy Sweasy Tamburino. She claimed that she her career is being held back due to being a woman, but it turns out that it was likely because she didn't go along with her bosses during the Floyd trial. This is from *sworn testimony* in that case:

Source: https://www.americanlibertyreportne...ng-derek-chauvin-did-not-murder-george-floyd/

Chauvin absolutely was a political prisoner. He was starting to speak out. He stated that he was doing his job as trained and that despite being just a few blocks away, the medics didn't arrive on scene for 20 minutes. That's the kind of thing that points to potential systemic issues and not "he's a White cop that just wants to murder niggers."

Today Minneapolis has a charter that they have to have something like a minimum of 700 officers. They have just 300. No one wants to work when you can be sent to prison and murdered by niggers for having a nigger die in your custody of fent. A court ordered them to hire officers and they just can't keep them employed:

If Chauvin hadn't followed training and/or there was no fent in Floyd's system there would be a lot less reasonable doubt. But there was no doubt at all that he'd be convicted. And then sent to a prison surrounded by people who want to kill him.

Remember Lisa Edwards? She was a White woman at a hospital having a stroke and she got kicked out. The cops were called and she was arrested and kept repeating that she had a hard time breathing. The officers literally mocked her. The nigger in charge, when asked by one of his subordinates about 'maybe she really can't breathe' laughed it off. She died in the back of a police car just a few minutes later.

Not only did that nigger in charge not get convicted and go to a jail filled with White convicts, he was also never charged to begin with and life went on for everyone.

Chauvin is/was as much of a political prisoner as the McMichaels. Without the politics of this case, he would have been found not guilty due to that autopsy report literally saying there was no neck damage. And so the entire country has paid the price since, with increased violence from niggers everywhere from our cities to our elementary schools.

This is a really long way of saying "stupid criminal nigger OD'd but they'll say otherwise to prevent more nigger arson."

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Ever thought about... you know, just ending it all?

Or maybe just taking a break from twitter or wherever the fuck is making you lose your mind.
I have children that will have to endure the consequences of all of this, and I'd like to give them a fighting chance.

Either truth matters or it doesn't. I believe it does.

How is telling the truth (with links to back it all up) "losing my mind?" Once I start posting about nanomachines in the vaccines you got me, but until then, I'll keep to seeking truth whenever I can.

This is a really long way of saying "stupid criminal nigger OD'd but they'll say otherwise to prevent more nigger arson."
Anthony only happens to be right this time. His racism is really ignorant, but even so, I'm trying to explain to others here why this shit matters.

I scrubbed through a little of that documentary and there's interviews with former MPD cops that are like, "I realized I can't do this job anymore, it's not worth the risk."

I'm no fan of the police in general but it's also better for society to have them than to not.

George Floyd was another net negative for literally the entire country. We are worse off because of these lies.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Alright, I know I said I wouldn’t relitigate the case but this is fucking ridiculous. In Anthonys mind killing a nigger just makes you a fucking saint.

Even if you believe Chauvin is innocent on all charges he was not acting responsibly that day. If you believe Floyd OD’d this still does not mean Chauvin was acting professionally.

1. Chauvin kept Floyd restrained for minutes after he stopped talking
2. Chauvin kept Floyd restrained for minutes after he stopped breathing.
3. Chauvin kept Floyd restrained for minutes after his pulse stopped
4. Chauvin kept Floyd restrained even as EMT’s were actively attempting to get him into an ambulance
5. Chauvins partner, who’s FIRST DAY it was, recommended turning Floyd on his side to make sure he doesn’t die under the restraint.
6. Multiple bystanders, including off duty EMT’s, were shouting at the cops to take Floyds pulse as they all saw he was unresponsive for multiple minutes at this point. Once again, after checking for a pulse and feeling none, Chauvin kept Floyd restrained.

Someone explain to me how this isn’t overkill. You can believe Floyd died of an OD or that Chauvin shouldn’t be in prison but you HAVE to acknowledge Chauvin was a fucking retard. He didn’t even do the BARE MINIMUM of his job, no less “to the best of his ability.” You ever seen videos of someone being arrested where an officer has to use force? You know what the cop always says? “ARE YOU GONNA COMPLY? ARE YOU GONNA STOP RESISTING? ARE YOU GONNA STOP RESISTING?” The entire 10 minutes Floyd was down Chauvin never asked that question once. Even when Floyd stopped resisting, stopped breathing, and stopped LIVING Chauvin held him with restraint.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
EVERYBODY I LIKE WHO FACES THE LAW IS INNOCENT! Fuck courts! Fuck judges fuck jurys fuck prosecutors fuck laws fuck evidence! Fuck appeals too! Anthony says he’s innocent, LET THE FUCKER OUT!

Jack FN

I ain't no square with my corkscrew hair
Forum Clout
The retard should have just left the nigger in the back seat

No kidding if he wanted to kill him he could have driven away and left him in the backseat foaming at the mouth and let him die there. Instead he pinned him face down so he wouldn't choke and called an ambulance.

G

Alright, I know I said I wouldn’t relitigate the case but this is fucking ridiculous. In Anthonys mind killing a nigger just makes you a fucking saint.

Even if you believe Chauvin is innocent on all charges he was not acting responsibly that day. If you believe Floyd OD’d this still does not mean Chauvin was acting professionally.

1. Chauvin kept Floyd restrained for minutes after he stopped talking
2. Chauvin kept Floyd restrained for minutes after he stopped breathing.
3. Chauvin kept Floyd restrained for minutes after his pulse stopped
4. Chauvin kept Floyd restrained even as EMT’s were actively attempting to get him into an ambulance
5. Chauvins partner, who’s FIRST DAY it was, recommended turning Floyd on his side to make sure he doesn’t die under the restraint.
6. Multiple bystanders, including off duty EMT’s, were shouting at the cops to take Floyds pulse as they all saw he was unresponsive for multiple minutes at this point. Once again, after checking for a pulse and feeling none, Chauvin kept Floyd restrained.

Someone explain to me how this isn’t overkill. You can believe Floyd died of an OD or that Chauvin shouldn’t be in prison but you HAVE to acknowledge Chauvin was a fucking retard. He didn’t even do the BARE MINIMUM of his job, no less “to the best of his ability.” You ever seen videos of someone being arrested where an officer has to use force? You know what the cop always says? “ARE YOU GONNA COMPLY? ARE YOU GONNA STOP RESISTING? ARE YOU GONNA STOP RESISTING?” The entire 10 minutes Floyd was down Chauvin never asked that question once. Even when Floyd stopped resisting, stopped breathing, and stopped LIVING Chauvin held him with restraint.
Chauvin is a pencil necked faggot. The knee in the neck was, at the very best, very bad optics. Floyd was a pathetic scumbag and would've probably died of a fent cardiac event any day then. Did Chavin putting him face down on the concrete hasten that? Probably. Was it murder? No, I don't think it has the malice with forethought part. Chauvin should have lost his job and maybe done a few years for manslaughter at the worst. The public/MSM reaction to the case was hysterical, probably largely due to the mass hysteria covid atmosphere at the time.

Tldr - Chauvin's a cunt, Floyd was a cunt, everyone's a cunt.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
You faggots giving a shit about some dead nigger are embarrassing. Chauvin heroically killing that disgusting ape is a GOOD thing.
He didn't even kill him. Floyd chimping out and causing his heart to explode from all the years of drug abuse really did it. Chauvin could have tossed him into the squad car and walked away and Floyd would have died right then and there. Holding a guy down for ten minutes in front of 50 niggers recording you with their phones was the dumbest possible choice.