• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Derek Chauvin - Political prisoner

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You didn't watch the trial did you?
Lol are you trolling because I literally used that line against people who say Floyd had a heart attack. But whatever, like I said earlier i’m not gonna relitigate the case. The courts already did it for me. And the Supreme Court when they shot down his appeal lol.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Just like how retarded liberals cry about how the Zimmerman trial was a farce. Boohoo. The courts are the closest thing we can get to the truth in a civilized society. And to play devils advocate sometimes they fuck up. Thats why the appeals system exists. What happens when that fails? You don’t have a case and you’re probably guilty.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Chauvin is a pencil necked faggot. The knee in the neck was, at the very best, very bad optics. Floyd was a pathetic scumbag and would've probably died of a fent cardiac event any day then. Did Chavin putting him face down on the concrete hasten that? Probably. Was it murder? No, I don't think it has the malice with forethought part. Chauvin should have lost his job and maybe done a few years for manslaughter at the worst. The public/MSM reaction to the case was hysterical, probably largely due to the mass hysteria covid atmosphere at the time.

Tldr - Chauvin's a cunt, Floyd was a cunt, everyone's a cunt.
This is my entire point. People act like differing things cannot exist at once:

Chauvin had charges stacked against him as the scapegoat for all black police violence and was found guilty on some charges he was probably innocent of. But he was also a fucking irresponsible retard.

And George Floyd was a violent junkie. But he also didn’t deserve to die on pavement wether he OD’d or choked to death. The argument almost doesn’t even matter. Even if we say Floyd OD’d the proper protocol, especially when the person stops resisting, isn’t to keep restraining them. And this restraint over care is seen in not even handing him off to the fucking EMT’s, still holding him down. If someone in your care OD’s and you don’t get them help, and actually impede on getting them that help, you are just as responsible when they die. And saying welll ok he was a nigger so he does deserve to die on the street while being held down is such a slippery slope only edgy retards say it. Theres literally nothing stopping that from happening to anyone white and I don’t want to hear shit to the contrary, and I know for a fact it wouldn’t be acceptable in that scenario.

G

This is my entire point. People act like differing things cannot exist at once:

Chauvin had charges stacked against him as the scapegoat for all black police violence and was found guilty on some charges he was probably innocent of. But he was also a fucking irresponsible retard.

And George Floyd was a violent junkie. But he also didn’t deserve to die on pavement wether he OD’d or choked to death. The argument almost doesn’t even matter. Even if we say Floyd OD’d the proper protocol, especially when the person stops resisting, isn’t to keep restraining them. And this restraint over care is seen in not even handing him off to the fucking EMT’s, still holding him down. If someone in your care OD’s and you don’t get them help, and actually impede on getting them that help, you are just as responsible when they die. And saying welll ok he was a nigger so he does deserve to die on the street while being held down is such a slippery slope only edgy retards say it. Theres literally nothing stopping that from happening to anyone white and I don’t want to hear shit to the contrary, and I know for a fact it wouldn’t be acceptable in that scenario.
Personally, I would've preferred to see Floyd drop dead while he was hopping around like a retard in the convenience store he tried to pass the counterfeit 20 in, and Chauvin get shot dead in a speeding pullover a few days later.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
And saying welll ok he was a nigger so he does deserve to die on the street while being held down is such a slippery slope only edgy retards say it.
For the record I never said that -- but Floyd also was pointing guns at pregnant women's belly's so I'm not sure what, exactly, he *deserved*.
Theres literally nothing stopping that from happening to anyone white and I don’t want to hear shit to the contrary, and I know for a fact it wouldn’t be acceptable in that scenario.

Yet there was no meaningful protest or change for Lisa Edwards because she was the wrong color. Or the White guy killed in the hallway, shot in the head by police on body cam while complying with every single order -- I don't even remember his name. Or Ashley Babbitt, whose killer doesn't get charged and actually gets lauded on fucking national NBC news by a bugman nigger.

So yeah, that's my problem with all of this. It happens to Floyd and everyone knows. It happens to White people and it's no big deal. I'm glad you don't think it's acceptable, but the people who run our society do. Like you said, we need court systems and we need truth. In this literal case truth was suppressed. It's not ok. And it's by design so we can all be enslaved eventually.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
For the record I never said that -- but Floyd also was pointing guns at pregnant women's belly's so I'm not sure what, exactly, he *deserved*.
I didn’t say you said that but it seems to be what a lot of people imply. Because he was a violent junkie who cares if he dies. Now thats the thing - I don’t give a shit if he dies, it’s how he died because it can be tied into the issue with police in the USA. As to what he deserved? To go to jail. Or even just die of an OD in an ambulance, or the back of the squad car, without the whole restraint thing.
Yet there was no meaningful protest or change for Lisa Edwards because she was the wrong color. Or the White guy killed in the hallway, shot in the head by police on body cam while complying with every single order -- I don't even remember his name. Or Ashley Babbitt, whose killer doesn't get charged and actually gets lauded on fucking national NBC news by a bugman nigger.
I don’t disagree with you even if your examples are a little controversial. But you’re right, I couldn’t tell you a single white person killed by the police. Without getting into the conspiracies and looking at it soberly it’s because black people, their leaders, and the media can distract from the real issue which is the militarization and lack of oversight of the police. Instead it becomes a race issue - That if we just made our cops not racist they would stop killing people! When it doesn’t at all address the root causes.

Even the attention the Floyd case got made no sense to me. There have been other niggers more “innocent” who died way more brutally and in a clear misuse of force who should be the poster childs of police brutality. But you never hear about them because it just doesn’t fit the narrative. How many police killings occurred between Floyds death and Chauvins sentencing? The answer is who fucking knows, probably a lot but the media won’t tell you that.
So yeah, that's my problem with all of this. It happens to Floyd and everyone knows. It happens to White people and it's no big deal. I'm glad you don't think it's acceptable, but the people who run our society do.
Again I will approach this without conspiracies. The simplest answer as to why you never hear about whites being killed, in my opinion, is this:

First of all, what can blacks actually do? What did blacks get accomplished when Floyd was killed? Well Chauvin went to prison and they replaced Aunt Jemima. Not really the hard hitting reforms you would expect considering the amount of outcry from that community. You know who actually gets shit done? Jews and white people. If the media were showing slideshows of white people killed by cops every night it would change the entire angle of it. Whenever a nigger is killed by the cops the first instinct for us whites is “what did he do?”. Most of us don’t ask that question when it’s a white man, and none of us ask if it’s a white kid. This would frame the issue of police brutality as a prominent issue for a majority of the country as they now realize it directly affects them. What happens then? They vote for anti-law enforcement candidates who completely gut the amount of money and protection police officers receive as well as instilling punishments for the retards who fuck up.

So to sum it up in my view the media and the politicians are paid by the cop lobbies who don’t want their pensions threatened and the politicians who are pro law enforcement and are in key districts where their seat could be lost if sentiment shifted.
Like you said, we need court systems and we need truth. In this literal case truth was suppressed. It's not ok. And it's by design so we can all be enslaved eventually.
The problem is here is that no one considers the checks and balances in place for courts. If we accept evidence was withheld in the trial, or fabricated, or misrepresented, Chauvin has grounds for an appeal. He appealed and lost. At that point you are taking the conspiracy outside the hands of the court that sentenced him onto the state Supreme Court who have no relation to that local court. And for what exactly? So a guy who killed one nigger stays in jail? If Chauvin were released what would happen? Nigs would riot and shit would go back to normal after a week or two. It happened with Rodney King, happened with Zimmerman, etc.

I do believe Chauvin was sentenced to an excessive amount of time (and found guilty on the third degree murder charge) to basically quell any dissent that would have formed though. He became the poster child of all violent police and instead of reprimanding the hundred or so officers who beat a civilian and face 0 consequences, they stacked all the penalties onto one guy like a sacrificial lamb. And it worked because right after he was sentenced everyone stopped giving a shit about police brutality.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I didn’t say you said that but it seems to be what a lot of people imply. Because he was a violent junkie who cares if he dies. Now thats the thing - I don’t give a shit if he dies, it’s how he died because it can be tied into the issue with police in the USA. As to what he deserved? To go to jail. Or even just die of an OD in an ambulance, or the back of the squad car, without the whole restraint thing.
I think we understand each other and mostly agree. Great point on the militarization of the police. I *hate* that shit. Local police should not have fucking tanks and armored humvees in most places in the country.

They can spend money on that but not on fixing bridges or even raising salaries of the cops.

Even the idea of swatting, which I still haven't seen anyone here condone, literally directly comes from the excessive amount of force we've allowed the police to have without having a standard of evidence. An anonymous phone tip should not result with doors being barged down (even for piggy).

I don't have the solution to it, but don't think running in guns blazing is the way to go at all in anyway.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I think we understand each other and mostly agree. Great point on the militarization of the police. I *hate* that shit. Local police should not have fucking tanks and armored humvees in most places in the country.

They can spend money on that but not on fixing bridges or even raising salaries of the cops.

Even the idea of swatting, which I still haven't seen anyone here condone, literally directly comes from the excessive amount of force we've allowed the police to have without having a standard of evidence. An anonymous phone tip should not result with doors being barged down (even for piggy).

I don't have the solution to it, but don't think running in guns blazing is the way to go at all in anyway.
Yes we definitely agree, and I have no solution to it other than a broad “Demilitarize the police” which just would never happen with the system we have in place. I think the issue also isn’t really the salaries of cops as much as it is the requirement , and training, to be one. Cops are trained to be extremely trigger happy (which gets into a long thing about this guy who goes around to training camps and teaches cops everyone wants to kill them.) and require minimal training and little to no mental health checks which is probably the most important thing. (And obviously that gets into a broad slippery slope but just on face value it’s a good idea.)

And yeah, the idea that I can call a local police station and they can send a SWAT team is fucking ridiculous. I’ll use a personal anecdote. I live in a fairly rich white town. Nothing ever happens here except for the odd crazy homeless guy strolling into town or the rich dude who murders his wife. We have a SWAT team for some reason, and it’s not the counties but the towns. A couple years ago they built out the station, hired double the amount of officers, and gave them all new gear and cars. For a town with a crime rate of almost 0. Now someone would argue “Well obviously its all those police that keeps the crime at 0!” but I would say its the amount of wealth and race. Rich whites don’t need to go do an armed robbery at a CVS. The blacks who would do that do it in their own neighborhoods. And god forbid you ever encounter a cop on a stop. You could be driving a Bentley and you will be treated like a gangbanging crack selling nigger. Because the cops are bored out of their mind and trained that, despite being in an upper class town, EVERYONE IS OUT TO KILL YOU!

And i’m rambling but that doesn’t get into the entire complex people develop when they’re given a badge, gun, and told they’re above the law. Compound that with little to no responsibilities and a terrible personality and you can become a psycho.

TLDR police bad.

Forum Clout

So yeah, that's my problem with all of this. It happens to Floyd and everyone knows. It happens to White people and it's no big deal. I'm glad you don't think it's acceptable, but the people who run our society do. Like you said, we need court systems and we need truth. In this literal case truth was suppressed. It's not ok. And it's by design so we can all be enslaved eventually.
Ashley Babbitt? Jesus Christ dude!

Forum Clout
How anyone can watch that video of Floyd pinned down by his neck and not think, "Hey! That cop just killed that guy!" is beyond me. Racist/MAGA thinking is also beyond me as are conspiracy theories.

Did that jackass cop mean to kill him? I doubt it, but, he did. It's right on video people (including white ones) telling him to stop and that he wasn't breathing. That cop's adrenaline and sense of being right were pumping so hard, he couldn't even think straight to make the right decision. Because of that, he killed someone plain and simple.

The life Floyd led prior to his death doesn't matter. All that matters is what was caught on that video. The cops fucked up and now some of them have to pay the price.

If your mentality matches Tony Two Shirts, you're probably an asshole and should rethink your life.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Or the White guy killed in the hallway, shot in the head by police on body cam while complying with every single order.
That idiot was pointing a pellet gun rifle out of his hotel window and got a SWAT team called on him by people who thought it was a real gun. He and his friend were told to leave their room and come into the hallway by police. The one friend immediately left the room and was fine. This idiot argued with police then finally came out and started moving his hands towards his waistband repeatedly like a moron.

Of course the cops were jumpy. They have reports of a guy holding a rifle out of his hotel window and now the guy is not following orders and acting manic. Jury cleared the cops which was the right call. If you took a prop gun and pointed it at people in public and someone shot you they would be cleared by law enforcement of any wrongdoing. Because why take a chance that some maniac is waiving a fake gun and not a real one?

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
How anyone can watch that video of Floyd pinned down by his neck and not think, "Hey! That cop just killed that guy!" is beyond me. Racist/MAGA thinking is also beyond me as are conspiracy theories.
How anyone can watch that video of that nigger killing Ashley Babbit and not think, "Hey! That cop just killed that woman!" is beyond me.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
That idiot was pointing a pellet gun rifle out of his hotel window and got a SWAT team called on him by people who thought it was a real gun. He and his friend were told to leave their room and come into the hallway by police. The one friend immediately left the room and was fine. This idiot argued with police then finally came out and started moving his hands towards his waistband repeatedly like a moron.

Of course the cops were jumpy. They have reports of a guy holding a rifle out of his hotel window and now the guy is not following orders and acting manic. Jury cleared the cops which was the right call. If you took a prop gun and pointed it at people in public and someone shot you they would be cleared by law enforcement of any wrongdoing. Because why take a chance that some maniac is waiving a fake gun and not a real one?
Thanks for the correction. I only heard about the guy in the hotel hallway complying (which is obviously not the full truth at best or a flat out lie at worst) -- I didn't know the background that he was pretending to threaten people with what appeared to be a lethal weapon.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
And i’m rambling but that doesn’t get into the entire complex people develop when they’re given a badge, gun, and told they’re above the law. Compound that with little to no responsibilities and a terrible personality and you can become a psycho.
And we think it's a good idea to give that power to women, and send them patrolling alone.

Recipe for disaster.

Bumley

Forum Clout
I have children that will have to endure the consequences of all of this, and I'd like to give them a fighting chance.

Either truth matters or it doesn't. I believe it does.

How is telling the truth (with links to back it all up) "losing my mind?" Once I start posting about nanomachines in the vaccines you got me, but until then, I'll keep to seeking truth whenever I can.

Anthony only happens to be right this time. His racism is really ignorant, but even so, I'm trying to explain to others here why this shit matters.

I scrubbed through a little of that documentary and there's interviews with former MPD cops that are like, "I realized I can't do this job anymore, it's not worth the risk."

I'm no fan of the police in general but it's also better for society to have them than to not.

George Floyd was another net negative for literally the entire country. We are worse off because of these lies.
I have children, too. What life-threatening consequences are you talking about? All the hand wringing "won't someone think of the children" bullshit is either virtue signalling or melodramatic faggotry.

Truth does matter, but nobody gives a fuck about your links and facts and logic. That's what Cumias and Shapiros smugly do. There's a video that anyone can watch. All the graphics and links in the world won't trump that.

Cops are out of control here, not even including killings. I'm glad there's some in that in that doc saying they can't do the job. There should be more self-awareness in police. There are infinite videos of cops either being dishonest or ignorant and neither is a good scenario. Your life can be changed because of a traffic stop.

You can generally "hate" cops but also recognize the need. Virtually no one is saying we shouldn't have them.

I don't care about Floyd, but Barney Fife fucked up big time and overall, it's a positive for the country. Cops keep fucking up and fucking people over with no repercussions. More of them need to get their shit pushed in when it's deserved.