• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Derek Chauvin - Political prisoner

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
32508.png

232541.png

232610.png

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Former shock jock Anthony Cumia pleaded guilty to third-degree assault and blocking someone’s breathing in Nassau County Court last week in a domestic violence case with ex-girlfriend Danielle “Dani Golightly” Brand.

Cumia’s lawyer Alan Schwartz told us the plea is conditional: After completing six months of outpatient alcohol treatment and attending a “batterers intervention program,” the plea will be vacated and Cumia will plead guilty to two harassment counts, which do not carry criminal penalties or a record.

Brand released footage of an alleged domestic abuse incident in December. Cumia was arrested and charged with strangulation, unlawful imprisonment, assault and criminal mischief.

Forum Clout
I guess Nana missed the video the entire fucking world watched. I mean, imagine it was Warren's neck that scumbag cop had his knee on for what, 8 to 11 minutes? Literally, there are people on the video telling him and the Asian cop that he's restricting his breathing and killing him.

Thankfully, I know better than to engage in debate with the friends of Alex "Newtown was a false flag operation" Jones.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
If he didn't stand on his neck he wouldn't have died. So he killed him. What's so difficult to understand about that? You really have to be a fucking idiot to try to defend that or come up with excuses why he died.
If you read through the thread there, Ant's ballwashers claim that Floyd was saying he couldn't breathe while he was in the backseat of the police car. I watched/listened to the entire trial and I don't remember anything about that coming up in court. All of the bodycam footage was shown during the trial and I don't remember Floyd ever saying that in the car.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Former shock jock Anthony Cumia pleaded guilty to third-degree assault and blocking someone’s breathing in Nassau County Court last week in a domestic violence case with ex-girlfriend Danielle “Dani Golightly” Brand.

Cumia’s lawyer Alan Schwartz told us the plea is conditional: After completing six months of outpatient alcohol treatment and attending a “batterers intervention program,” the plea will be vacated and Cumia will plead guilty to two harassment counts, which do not carry criminal penalties or a record.

Brand released footage of an alleged domestic abuse incident in December. Cumia was arrested and charged with strangulation, unlawful imprisonment, assault and criminal mischief.
Danny, you know more than any of us the level of Cumia's hypocrisy and deflection

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
If you read through the thread there, Ant's ballwashers claim that Floyd was saying he couldn't breathe while he was in the backseat of the police car. I watched/listened to the entire trial and I don't remember anything about that coming up in court. All of the bodycam footage was shown during the trial and I don't remember Floyd ever saying that in the car.

9:40 and 10:12

Remember when he was begging for his mama? Wasn't his nickname for his girlfriend "mama"? If he had no drugs in his system and was just a really stupid nigger id have more empathy. Nigger couldn't just sit in a fucking car without chimping about a broken nose or some shit.

Last edited:

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Lotta fawkin' problems in this thread.

First, Derek Chauvin was trained to use the move by the MPD. The MPD was likely trained by Israel.

1701008043107.png

Next, there was no evidence of any damage to Floyd's neck.

But of course the guy creating the autopsy report was pressured into coming to the conclusion of "neck compression."

Next, do any of you brothermen really think that Chauvin could have possibly gotten a fair trial in the US? Especially with a mob surrounding the court house?

Next, there was recently a completely unrelated lawsuit from a prosecutor in Hennepin County, Amy Sweasy Tamburino. She claimed that she her career is being held back due to being a woman, but it turns out that it was likely because she didn't go along with her bosses during the Floyd trial. This is from *sworn testimony* in that case:

“I called Dr. Baker early that morning to tell him about the case and to ask him if he would perform the autopsy on Mr. Floyd,” she explained.

“He called me later in the day on that Tuesday and he told me that there were no medical findings that showed any injury to the vital structures of Mr. Floyd’s neck. There were no medical indications of asphyxia or strangulation,” Sweasy said, according to the transcript.

“He said to me, ‘Amy, what happens when the actual evidence doesn’t match up with the public narrative that everyone’s already decided on?’ And then he said, ‘This is the kind of case that ends careers.’”
Source: https://www.americanlibertyreportne...ng-derek-chauvin-did-not-murder-george-floyd/

Chauvin absolutely was a political prisoner. He was starting to speak out. He stated that he was doing his job as trained and that despite being just a few blocks away, the medics didn't arrive on scene for 20 minutes. That's the kind of thing that points to potential systemic issues and not "he's a White cop that just wants to murder niggers."

Today Minneapolis has a charter that they have to have something like a minimum of 700 officers. They have just 300. No one wants to work when you can be sent to prison and murdered by niggers for having a nigger die in your custody of fent. A court ordered them to hire officers and they just can't keep them employed:

If Chauvin hadn't followed training and/or there was no fent in Floyd's system there would be a lot less reasonable doubt. But there was no doubt at all that he'd be convicted. And then sent to a prison surrounded by people who want to kill him.

Remember Lisa Edwards? She was a White woman at a hospital having a stroke and she got kicked out. The cops were called and she was arrested and kept repeating that she had a hard time breathing. The officers literally mocked her. The nigger in charge, when asked by one of his subordinates about 'maybe she really can't breathe' laughed it off. She died in the back of a police car just a few minutes later.

Not only did that nigger in charge not get convicted and go to a jail filled with White convicts, he was also never charged to begin with and life went on for everyone.

Chauvin is/was as much of a political prisoner as the McMichaels. Without the politics of this case, he would have been found not guilty due to that autopsy report literally saying there was no neck damage. And so the entire country has paid the price since, with increased violence from niggers everywhere from our cities to our elementary schools.

I'm sick of the cost to civilization because of all of this. I'm really at the point where I don't care if the White guy is guilty--the niggers don't actually care if their people are guilty and things get worse for all of us. I'm completely fatigued.