• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dave Chappelle walks off stage because of a cell phone in the audience...

Forum Clout
IMG_2549.png

Hate to sound like a Tik Tok fag, but tell me you’re an Uncle Tom without telling me you’re an Uncle Tom.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
$100 tickets. Can't even finish a show because people dared to bring their personal property with them. Comedians are bigger snowflakes than the audience at this point.

Wait, but Joe Rogan does it and he’s all for free speech and asking questions MAAAAHHHHN

Yuck, fucking gay comedians lol.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
The only Jew here is Chappelle. He could have security remove the man instead of ripping off thousands of paying customers.
This is the correct answer. Walking off stage is stupid. Yea okay some people will see his set but it’s so small compared to the people who will watch his newest special. Him walking off stage only makes the whole thing bigger and draws eyes to it. Locking up phones is so fucking gay. Nobody is that special. No one.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
This is the correct answer. Walking off stage is stupid. Yea okay some people will see his set but it’s so small compared to the people who will watch his newest special. Him walking off stage only makes the whole thing bigger and draws eyes to it. Locking up phones is so fucking gay. Nobody is that special. No one.

Axl Rose did it when they toured with Metallica and the fans rioted and the press slagged him. But comedy fanbois are cucks so they will defend this.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Should have had one of those agreements with the venue where they put your phone in a lock box or whatever. The DMAN has never used nor would he attend an event that uses them, but something like that should be known up front before you buy tickets.