• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dave Chappelle walks off stage because of a cell phone in the audience...

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
$100 tickets. Can't even finish a show because people dared to bring their personal property with them. Comedians are bigger snowflakes than the audience at this point.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
The guy was FILMING his act, most likely to post it online and you spinned it to "people dared to bring their personal property with them".

You just have to jew it all up, don't you?
If he posted anything online Chappelle could get it taken down immediately. It’s weird to make people lock up their own property to hear a washed up clown talk on stage. Though I guess it makes sense that the guy who pays for CP Media would also have no problem with this.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Never forget that Chappelle literally went back to Africa for years because he couldn’t handle criticism. He was such a great standup back in the day but now he completely threw that away to become a “modern day philosopher” type.

Really? re watch it he is a tall Kevin Heart not funny and loves the smell of his own farts fuck him and his heeb breenen. Just a nigger pushed by the kike machine. He is friends with Toe nuff said.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
That's a lie.

Of course I pay, I'm not a jew!
How is that a lie? It’s happened before with other comics and it’s never a big deal. They’re all just Baby Boys who spaz out when anyone that isn’t a paying customer hears their precious “jokes”. Comics can easily get anything taken down, even if people keep reuploading it.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The guy was FILMING his act, most likely to post it online and you spinned it to "people dared to bring their personal property with them".

You just have to jew it all up, don't you?
If he posted anything online Chappelle could get it taken down immediately. It’s weird to make people lock up their own property to hear a washed up clown talk on stage. Though I guess it makes sense that the guy who pays for CP Media would also have no problem with this.
It more about him being afraid some clip of him saying people get angry about and it going viral before the can get it taken down.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Never forget that Chappelle literally went back to Africa for years because he couldn’t handle criticism. He was such a great standup back in the day but now he completely threw that away to become a “modern day philosopher” type.
He was (is?) Hopelessly addicted to world of warcraft and being a black Muslim he started believing the sub Saharans built one of the greatest civilizations known to man (they didn't) so he decided to go back "home" and realized it's a bunch of backwards juju magic believing cannibals, who happen to hate American blacks more than Africans of a different tribe.