• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny's Bogus Firing Story

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
That trailer sucked. I get its a gameplay trailer but it's flat and boring - the vo is drab (script - especially at end - tells us things we already know or can see), there's too little in-game sound and it has no vibe or personality whatsoever as a result (nothing pops even though it should). That its all 3rd person gameplay (obviously unavoidable) and cut scenes doesn't really help because it limits what you can cut to and from (only cut scenes can go in for close ups and change up shots etc) making the visuals more repetitive and uninteresting (once again, having more in-game sound would have helped). I'm sure it captures the brief perfectly (obviously Rockstar did not want to spend one single cent on this thing - there's no music licensing for a start, but also no editing VFX - just straightforward cut from this shot to this shot, there's also no real use of creative animated titling - nothing to shake it up and make it more engaging). Even for its time its remarkably flat - I'm suprised it was released at all.

This is why challenging anyone to make a 'pro' trailer is ridiculous/disengenous - I mean, show us a 'pro' trailer to begin with because the bench mark of this thing aint what I'd call 'pro'. Pro should be exceptional not mundane (it should exceed the brief, not meet it).

And, just cause you have/had a job for days or years doesn't mean you were necessarily any good at it regardless of what you produced. No business lets go of a high achiever.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
That trailer sucked. I get its a gameplay trailer but it's flat and boring - the vo is drab (script - especially at end - tells us things we already know or can see), there's too little in-game sound and it has no vibe or personality whatsoever as a result (nothing pops even though it should). That its all 3rd person gameplay (obviously unavoidable) and cut scenes doesn't really help because it limits what you can cut to and from (only cut scenes can go in for close ups and change up shots etc) making the visuals more repetitive and uninteresting (once again, having more in-game sound would have helped). I'm sure it captures the brief perfectly (obviously Rockstar did not want to spend one single cent on this thing - there's no music licensing for a start, but also no editing VFX - just straightforward cut from this shot to this shot, there's also no real use of creative animated titling - nothing to shake it up and make it more engaging). Even for its time its remarkably flat - I'm suprised it was released at all.

This is why challenging anyone to make a 'pro' trailer is ridiculous/disengenous - I mean, show us a 'pro' trailer to begin with because the bench mark of this thing aint what I'd call 'pro'. Pro should be exceptional not mundane (it should exceed the brief, not meet it).

And, just cause you have/had a job for days or years doesn't mean you were necessarily any good at it regardless of what you produced. No business lets go of a high achiever.
Little dick danny couldn't compete with this trailer.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Yes. That's the department I was in. The receptionist doesn't get to name stores and design clothing and cars.

I mean, since the work is so easy and fruitless, I suppose anybody could do it, no? So go do it. Go get paid doing gameplay capture. Stills and video. I'll wait here. Go get that AAA studio gig.

You asked what I contributed to GTAO. I provided. Calmo homey, sometimes you get got.
ANYONE CAN JEW IT

G

For fun, cut me a pro, media release trailer of your favorite game. Cap your gameplay and make me a video. I'd love to see what you come up with. On a pro level. Doom Eternal, Minecraft, Valorant, show me something.

Why do you keep challenging people to do this like it's difficult, you fucking talentless faggot.
"Then do it then" No, I make funny videos, not boring trailers to win internet fights with goblins.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Why do you keep challenging people to do this like it's difficult, you fucking talentless faggot.
"Then do it then" No, I make funny videos, not boring trailers to win internet fights with goblins.

It's such a weak defense and one he always falls back on. He operates on the assumption that anyone here actually wants to work in the gaming industry. It looks like shit, especially at a AAA studio like Rockstar where you're just a tiny cog in a giant machine. It's probably fun if you're a voice actor or doing environment design or something else that's actually vital to the game itself. Danny will never concede that he knows not a thing about actual game development and was just gifted a low-level intern type of job because of his connection with O&A/Anthony. And he couldn't even keep that!

Very shameful.

G

It's such a weak defense and one he always falls back on. He operates on the assumption that anyone here actually wants to work in the gaming industry. It looks like shit, especially at a AAA studio like Rockstar where you're just a tiny cog in a giant machine. It's probably fun if you're a voice actor or doing environment design or something else that's actually vital to the game itself. Danny will never concede that he knows not a thing about actual game development and was just gifted a low-level intern type of job because of his connection with O&A/Anthony. And he couldn't even keep that!

Very shameful.
take an aspect of your job, and imagine yourself saying "I bet you can't do that!"
except they could, with the right training, because that's how you learned. especially fucking video editing, that shit's self taught.

you suck dick, danny.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
To be fair I’d rather get a job a cdproject red, identify as a woman and get leave for flying the japanese flag

IMG_1614.pngIMG_1615.jpeg

CuntFucker .

Steampunk Jeans
Forum Clout
Yes. That's the department I was in. The receptionist doesn't get to name stores and design clothing and cars.

I mean, since the work is so easy and fruitless, I suppose anybody could do it, no? So go do it. Go get paid doing gameplay capture. Stills and video. I'll wait here. Go get that AAA studio gig.

You asked what I contributed to GTAO. I provided. Calmo homey, sometimes you get got.
You didn't. The trailer isn't part of the product.

As I've challenged in the past, apply and get a job doing it. Last for years. Lead your department. When you do that, you can talk your shit.

For fun, cut me a pro, media release trailer of your favorite game. Cap your gameplay and make me a video. I'd love to see what you come up with. On a pro level. Doom Eternal, Minecraft, Valorant, show me something.
Nobody is taking homework assignments from you.

You're a good addition to the forum but it's annoying how you have to constantly oversell yourself.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
He was to rockstar what erock was to ona
Erock was part of management like opie and the general manager. His job was to keep the show on track. He had to keep people like Danny, bobo and lady di in their place so they didnt drag the show down.

Bobo and di didn’t understand why they were being pulled off the air, they just were. The same way Danny and intern David couldn’t understand why they weren’t involved in any decision making. Those decisions were made by opie and managers, they didn’t need to explain their decisions to wack packers or interns.

Forum Clout
Alright!!!

Let's see all the fan trailers the boys put together since it's so easy and anyone can do---

Hey.

Nothing? You guys didn't do ANYTHING? I thought this was really simple? I thought I was going to get pwned? All you did was post all night? Lame.
I’m sure you completed a lot of hugely successful creative endeavors while you also posted all night long. Go find another dyke to try to finger in the supply closet.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Alright!!!

Let's see all the fan trailers the boys put together since it's so easy and anyone can do---

Hey.

Nothing? You guys didn't do ANYTHING? I thought this was really simple? I thought I was going to get pwned? All you did was post all night? Lame.
Lets see you have a normal healthy relationship with your family.

Nothing? Your parents disowned you? You've also burnt every bridge with every single person from your past??

Forum Clout
Alright!!!

Hey.

What is an estimate of what you were paid hourly to make this trailer at rockstar? You didn't do it for free, so honor your millionare mouth and pay us to do it.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I haven't played it since release and back then it sucked and was a massive disappointment. Has that changed?
Depends on what you like in a game. Online is fun for me but that’s because it’s fun for me. Might not be something you like or even think is improved since the release. I play other shit too, but GTA V is a pretty vast world that has a lot to offer. It has drawbacks and bugs too but doesn’t bother me any.

Forum Clout
Nothing? You guys didn't do ANYTHING? I thought this was really simple?
It's embarrassing to watch you act like you're some sort of authority on the matter. You didn't earn your position based off your talents or hard work. You cultivated connections during your time with the show and even then the best you could manage was screenshot jockey. You clearly weren't any good at it or they wouldn't have been so quick to show you the door. You even acknowledge this yourself, admitting that you were so worried and insecure in your position that you were constantly looking for approval.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
It's embarrassing to watch you act like you're some sort of authority on the matter.
I am.

You didn't earn your position based off your talents or hard work. You cultivated connections during your time with the show and even then the best you could manage was screenshot jockey.

Actually I started doing motion capture when they were still shooting cutscenes and car entries. Then the gameplay capture team for all the trailers, and then head of screens. I could have written every line of dialogue for RDR2 and you'd find a way to shit on it. The bit is stale. We get it dude, you don't like me. How many more posts do you need to make it known.

Anywho. Where can I see or hear any of your work? Do you do anything creative besides roleplay as a badass on a message board? Or would you rather talk about me and my accomplishments. Cuz it seems like you really enjoy talking about me and my accomplishments, which you would never be able to achieve with every ounce of your existence.