• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny's Bogus Firing Story

Forum Clout
Just once. It's OK to acknowledge your mental health. Nobody put me anywhere and there was no suicide attempts. Oh no, I got some help. Despicable.
How important was the straight jacket?

klllll.gif

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Who cares. Just a couple of hunks.

I played Really Dude Really 2 for about an hour and tapped out. Release after release, Rockstar games feel more like point and click adventures than actual games. 45 mins of cutscenes and 15 minutes of "sandbox on rails" gameplay. Started for me with Max Payne 3. I don't need more meds because I can't pass the checkpoint. Stop making it easier for me to progress. I don't want to press X to skip mission, I want to GET GUD and fucking do it.

Anyway, if I made a fucking billion dollars slapping Americans in the face with their own cocks I'd retire too. How much fucking money do you need.

I'm starting to see why Rockstar wanted to no longer employ your services. GTA Online is such a vast, beautiful game and you can't even name one thing you helped with? Maybe a store name?

All you did was work on the trailer? Is GTA the type of small indie game that needs a dynamic trailer to generate interest, or were people going to still buy it regardless of what you did? Maybe Taylor Swift can hire you to make a trailer for her next album.

There's gotta be something! Weren't you close to Laslow?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
All you did was work on the trailer?

Yes. That's the department I was in. The receptionist doesn't get to name stores and design clothing and cars.

I mean, since the work is so easy and fruitless, I suppose anybody could do it, no? So go do it. Go get paid doing gameplay capture. Stills and video. I'll wait here. Go get that AAA studio gig.

You asked what I contributed to GTAO. I provided. Calmo homey, sometimes you get got.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I mean, since the work is so easy and fruitless, I suppose anybody could do it, no? So go do it. Go get paid doing gameplay capture. Stills and video. I'll wait here. Go get that AAA studio gig.
You got it because you're friends with a pedophile and you lost it cuz you're a pervert at work. Funny how that works.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Yes. That's the department I was in. The receptionist doesn't get to name stores and design clothing and cars.

You asked what I contributed to GTAO. I provided. Calmo homey, sometimes you get got.

Woah check it out I captured a video of me driving fast down Hollywood Vinewood blvd at night. Yes, Danny. This is the point I'm trying to stress to you. Anyone could have done your job at O&A, anyone could have done your job at Rockstar.

If someone forced me to work at McDonalds, I could figure out how to make a Big Mac. It doesn't mean I should be impressed with McDs employees who screech at me "you try making the fries like I can!"

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Forum Clout
Woah check it out I captured a video of me driving fast down Hollywood Vinewood blvd at night. Yes, Danny. This is the point I'm trying to stress to you. Anyone could have done your job at O&A, anyone could have done your job at Rockstar.

If someone forced me to work at McDonalds, I could figure out how to make a Big Mac. It doesn't mean I should be impressed with McDs employees who screech at me "you try making the fries like I can!"
Wednesday is a terrible show transter.

Forum Clout
I'm starting to see why Rockstar wanted to no longer employ your services. GTA Online is such a vast, beautiful game and you can't even name one thing you helped with? Maybe a store name?

All you did was work on the trailer? Is GTA the type of small indie game that needs a dynamic trailer to generate interest, or were people going to still buy it regardless of what you did? Maybe Taylor Swift can hire you to make a trailer for her next album.

There's gotta be something! Weren't you close to Laslow?
He was to rockstar what erock was to ona

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Woah check it out I captured a video of me driving fast down Hollywood Vinewood blvd at night.

As I've challenged in the past, apply and get a job doing it. Last for years. Lead your department. When you do that, you can talk your shit.

If someone forced me to work at McDonalds, I could figure out how to make a Big Mac.

For fun, cut me a pro, media release trailer of your favorite game. Cap your gameplay and make me a video. I'd love to see what you come up with. On a pro level. Doom Eternal, Minecraft, Valorant, show me something.