• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny's Bogus Firing Story

Forum Clout
Danny loves talking about himself so I imagine most of you know the story behind his firing from Rockstar. Girl wants to leave early, Danny tells her no because there are too many screenshots to take, she files a "false" sexual harassment claim against Danny and he's thrown out with the rest of the trash. A happy ending, if ever there was one.

This story is complete fiction. Companies do not fire people over a single claim made by another employee, especially not in a dispute between an underling and a supervisor. That would open the company up to false termination suits, but Danny expects people to believe he was a good boy who dindu nuffin until this bitch lied to get him fired.

The reality is that Danny most likely did try to make advances on this girl and was rejected because he's a repulsive Jew who went bald in his 20s, and in an act of retaliation he refused to let the girl leave work when she needed to. Either that or Rockstar was willing to risk a wrongful termination suit to rid themselves of this obnoxious kike. Not so hard to believe if Danny's behavior on the show is anything to go off. Even Lazlow turned his back on David, bailing on him during one of his meetings with HR to try and save his job as Head Screenshot Boy.

The only one making up stories in this situation was Danny. If he can't explain away his many failures, he'd have to acknowledge they're his fault.

Last edited:

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Danny peeks under toilet stalls cuz he wants to find out what girls have down there. He's admitted it. We all know it. He did it at work, got the boot.
If you see him comin' best get outta his wwwhhhhhyyyyyyy
David's gonna look under your stall today

He doesn't peek he's just short and the divider is too high, it was really wrongfully termination.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Rumor has it the girl walked in on one of Danny's edging sessions. He would move his little Danny avatar around in the world and position him so it looked like he was giving other men blowjobs. The girl saw it, reported him for pedophilia (he's short and so is his avatar) and the rest is history.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
That would open the company up to false termination suits,

Unless you sign away your rights for a compensation package.

The reality is that Danny most likely did try to make advances on this girl and was rejected

She was a lesbian.

You can find out for yourself. Isn't Lazlow burying his sister or something? Maybe he can take a break from that and answer your retarded emails.

[email protected]

Forum Clout
Video game design & development sounds like a hell job. 60-80 hours a week during “crunch time” so you can put out SpongeBob: Sponge In The Cunt before the movie releases. Then IGN gives you a 6/10 cause one guy didn’t like the menu screen and button layout, so all your work was for 20,000 copies sold.

Fuck that. I’d rather be a waiter and suck cock on Sunday.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
She was a lesbian.

You can find out for yourself. Isn't Lazlow burying his sister or something? Maybe he can take a break from that and answer your retarded emails.

[email protected]

Hey Danny I'm playing GTA Online right now and just drove to my nightclub. Swear to God, Lazlow is up there dancing where I usually have hot chicks in lingerie!

How cool is that? I'm watching Lazlow in my video game while talking to Danny Ross on the internet!

Anyway, what did you contribute to GTA Online that I can go look at? Did you help design any car or outfit?

Forum Clout
Hey Danny, since you’re here and we’re talking Rockstar, why do you think the Houser bros split up? What do you think of the theory that the plot of RDR2 was based on the fracturing of the original crew? Probably a reach, but it is kinda funny how the money lending jew that goads Arthur to collect his debts and in turn causes him to get TB shares a name with the Take2 CEO who ultimately tells Rockstar what to do. Was there any office gossip about the Housers/OG team?

Forum Clout
lmao. that's rich. actually, that's poor, fuck that. Don't project your fantasies onto me. YOU think Rockstar is the best job one can have. You wouldn't last a single pay cycle.
With videogames Rockstar was and still is the cream of the crop for gamers and you fucked that up. That was a resume you could use to go to any developer or branch off and start your own. All you had to do was sit and pose some limbs, hit the screenshot button and playtest some demos.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Hey Danny, since you’re here and we’re talking Rockstar, why do you think the Houser bros split up? What do you think of the theory that the plot of RDR2 was based on the fracturing of the original crew? Probably a reach, but it is kinda funny how the money lending jew that goads Arthur to collect his debts and in turn causes him to get TB shares a name with the Take2 CEO who ultimately tells Rockstar what to do. Was there any office gossip about the Housers/OG team?

Who cares. Just a couple of hunks.

I played Really Dude Really 2 for about an hour and tapped out. Release after release, Rockstar games feel more like point and click adventures than actual games. 45 mins of cutscenes and 15 minutes of "sandbox on rails" gameplay. Started for me with Max Payne 3. I don't need more meds because I can't pass the checkpoint. Stop making it easier for me to progress. I don't want to press X to skip mission, I want to GET GUD and fucking do it.

Anyway, if I made a fucking billion dollars slapping Americans in the face with their own cocks I'd retire too. How much fucking money do you need.