• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daily reminder that Danny Ross contributed absolutely nothing to Rockstar or the GTA franchise

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I'm curious about this also but the man won't answer which indicates that he isn't in the mission.

How embarrassing.
Why did Danny lie about being in a GTA mission? I know he worked as an intern for them but why lie about being a feature voice talent?
From what I understand he voice acted the jacked-up dude you kill in this mission:

The character is named Baby D:

Last edited:

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
From what I understand he voice acted the jacked-up dude you kill in this mission:

The character is named Baby D:

Wtf...

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Wait, did you design sexy bodybuilder Anthony? That actually would explain a lot.

View attachment 200535

Oh, so Danny did voice a character with Anthony Cumia's face and 1998 Scott Steiner's bulging, gorgeous, roided-out upper body?

Keep in mind the point of the mission is to snipe these characters from far away and move on to the next one. So I guess if you're an absolute retard and decide to go running into the bodybuilder instead, maybe they recorded a few "back off buddy!" NPC lines to say.

Forum Clout
Oh, so Danny did voice a character with Anthony Cumia's face and 1998 Scott Steiner's bulging, gorgeous, roided-out upper body?

Keep in mind the point of the mission is to snipe these characters from far away and move on to the next one. So I guess if you're an absolute retard and decide to go running into the bodybuilder instead, maybe they recorded a few "back off buddy!" NPC lines to say.

If you click this it has an audio clip of the one line for the character. Admittedly it is pretty cool but would kind of be like an actor bragging about being an extra on a big movie.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

If you click this it has an audio clip of the one line for the character. Admittedly it is pretty cool but would kind of be like an actor bragging about being an extra on a big movie.

Voicing a NPC that you're supposed to snipe and never hear from is like playing a tree in your 5th grade play. Sure you're a part of the production but will your parents be proud of it?

When I get home I want to play through GTAV again to get to this mission just to run into Danny for 20 minutes and get all the recorded lines out of him. If there's more than 10 I'll be shocked.

Forum Clout

So desperate for attention he "confirmed" his role on the GTA discord.
Are you updating that page yourself, Danny?

Attachments

• DannyRoss-GTAWikiDiscordPicture.jpg
    DannyRoss-GTAWikiDiscordPicture.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 66

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It's weird anybody would think this, since Opie never wanted Lazlow on the air, I was booking him on Saturday nights, hanging with him at the beach, drinking at is home and going camping with him and his friends. It's quite the other way around actually. While O&A & Lazlow did have a relationship at WNEW, by a year or so in XM, Lazlow was on the "What does HEEEE want..." list, and I was his main contact for the show.

Opie was right not to want Lazlow on air. Again, you prove useless while bragging about your career shortcomings. Just like you tried to argue with your boss about Joe Derosa, Opie was right then too. Derosa sucked on his own. But ya just HADDA CHIME IN, Didn't ya?

Ya shoulda just did what you were told, good boy. Do the bit. Know your role. Jabrone.

Lazlow was not good on air, but the relationship was meaningful and helpful for both parties. Lazlow was a super fan of O&A and Ron & Fez... All the content Lazlow was involved with for GTA's radio and random shit in ALL the games 1998-2014 was heavily inspired by his binge listening to O&A, R&F and many other random radio shows while travelling and surfing and doing his own DIY from home radio infomercials about technology because he's a rich ginger kike all his life. The bum he is.

Gail Bennington did voices for all the Rockstar games too, Stupid Danny. She ALSO still works for the little dwoggie company that sent you packing. She can match your resume at this point... Thoughts on that, STUPID? "Oh, Buh... She can't edit a 3 second stinger together!" Yeah? I'm sure she could figure it out in a couple clicks, dumb asshole.